Hannah is 15 months old! Pics included

amyc
on 5/17/09 12:21 am, edited 5/17/09 12:23 am - Jacksboro, TN
Revision on 02/28/12
I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!   I'm not as active on the board as I use to be. Between working long hours, being a mommy and a wife, AND dealing with the mess of remodeling our house their just isn't enough hours in the day!  
Hannah is a wild child and into everything!   She eats table food and drinks whole milk out a sippy cup.   She can sign about 10 words and can say alot more than she can sign (she can and will repeat EVERYTHING she hears lol).   She STILL isn't sleeping through the night.  I've actually been letting her sleep with us.  I know it's a terrible habit, but I'm just so tired that I'll do anything to get a couple of hour of sleep.  I just can't stand to let her cry it out. 
 Her 15 month check up is Friday, so I don't know her stats.  I had her at the pediatrician this week and she weighs 25 pounds.   Poor baby has strep and and ear infection.  It's been a rough week at our house!
Here are some pics of my princess.

She was watching the fish swim in a pond.  I love her excited face!

Here is her serious look.

Here's my baby doll on Easter Sunday.  A lady at church asked me if there was
 any lace left in the stores!

It looks like she is wearing blush...I swear she isn't!

Her hair seems to get redder by the day.  She's got the temper to match!  
(Sometimes it doesn't look like there is any red in it. 
I guess it just depends on the light.)
redhead.jpg picture by amyrebekah
Thanks for looking!  I miss you all.   Now that we have an extra bedroom I may start TTC before much longer!  Well, if Hannah ever starts sleeping we will start trying lol.
Amy

camerons_mommy
on 5/17/09 2:28 am - Superior, WI
She is beautiful!!! I can't believe how big she is!

Jackie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

Lexa321
on 5/17/09 3:17 am - weston, FL
beautiful :)
Kimberly Z.
on 5/17/09 3:19 am - MACEDONIA, OH
SHe is just too cute! I love her lacey Easter dress. Hope she starts sleping through the night soon for you so that you can get busy ttc!!! Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Kim
Highest /Surgery/Lowest/post preggo
268/242/143/198
Mom to Eli 11-15-2009 and Olivia 7-2-2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
vwilliams
on 5/17/09 5:31 am
You mention temper just wondering what shes doing? Mine just started screaming to get my attention and carefully throwing herself on the floor then starts a tantrum, she is just about 14 months....I just ignore it as thats the advice I have gotten, you have any?
amyc
on 5/17/09 8:25 am - Jacksboro, TN
Revision on 02/28/12

At about 13 months Hannah started throwing herself on the ground and screaming.  At home I ignore it.  In public I pick her up and take her outside or where ever I can away from others that will give her attention.  Her lastest thing now is to throw things.  For example she will get my water bottle and try to take the lid off.  When she can't get it off she gets mad and throws the bottle across the room.   She has gotten a few taps on the legs for that!

vwilliams
on 5/18/09 4:40 am
Ok mine is not far off, she picks things up and throws them and looks at me and smiles, I tell her no thats naughty. She does it again, I tell her if you do that again I am taking it away so she did and I took it away then the little snot just picked up something else and threw it and ran LOL gosh they learn early. I'm glad I am not the only one experiencing this I know they say its normal but she was such a nice baby LOL She also gets mad if she can't do something.
armywife12
on 5/17/09 6:37 am - IN
She's so precious!!!

Angie

AnnS
on 5/17/09 8:00 am - Smyrna, GA
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Amy....thank you for making my day and  making me smile...like I told you I LOVE seeing her pics....she is so precious and sooooooo cute.....the first pic is so adorable...and the lace....I LOVE IT.....can you tell I need a princess too? And the red hair is adorable.....you are so blessed.....

Good luck on TTC....and congrats on all you are doing super mommy!!! Please keep us updated on you and Miss Princess....she truly is one!!!!

Hugs!!!!

preview image

KyleBeth
on 5/17/09 8:58 am - Erie, PA
Oh Amy she's adorable!!!! It's going by way too fast.. I come and look here everyday.. but much like you I don't have much time to contribute... and honestly i'm starting to feel the baby bug again... but it's just not the right time....

I hope all the remodeling is going well (and almost over)

Hannah is a doll!!!
Lilypie - (b6LK)      Lilypie - (evIs)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views