Update!

Braven05
on 3/28/11 3:07 am - Syracuse, NY
I'm kind of in and out over here but just wanted to update.  I had a growth scan last monday to make sure baby was growing properly because I hadn't gained any weight.  My doctor was very confused about my surgery and kept calling it bypass and even wrote it in my chart.  Finally have him calling it band surgery - ugh!   Anyways, baby looks good - she was measuring a little big actually at 9 oz oh and yeah - its a girl!  I have to go to a fetal cardiologist on April 25th because they thought they saw a small hole in her heart.  Hoping everything turns out ok.  I'm still sick/nauseous all the time...guessing its just going to hang around and not go anywhere!
342/325/237/150
Consult/Surgery/Current/Goal
4 fills/2 unfills - 4 cc in my 10 cc band
candessg
on 3/28/11 3:23 am - plymouth, MN
 Congrats on a little girl! I am expecting a girl too and so excited! Glad baby is measuring well and I just said a prayer for her little heart! Hope you feel better soon!

boomsheeka01
on 3/28/11 3:39 am - Killeen, TX
Congrats to you! I pray that everything goes well with her little heart. I'm sure all will be perfect! Good luck to you and your baby girl!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Braven05
on 3/28/11 4:12 am - Syracuse, NY
Thanks!  I'm not TOO nervous but a little.  The doctor said they couldn't see the hole in all of the views so it could have just been an anomaly in the scan or because she was kicking and moving around so much...its just making me nervous having to wait so long to have it done.  But apparently they won't even look at the heart until 20 weeks because A) if there is a hole it could completely close by 20 weeks and B) at 18 weeks the heart is the size of a dime, at 20 weeks its the size of a nickel and any defect will be easier to see.  So...we're just hanging out for a couple more weeks hoping baby Avery is just fine!
342/325/237/150
Consult/Surgery/Current/Goal
4 fills/2 unfills - 4 cc in my 10 cc band
MusicMaryn
on 3/28/11 4:52 am - San Jose, CA
Congrats on team pink. And I'm sure she will be just fine.  Praying for that strong heart to develop well.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

chelle614
on 3/28/11 5:25 am - Chester, NY
Congrats on team pink! I hope the heart issue gets cleared up soon and all works out for the best. Keep your chin up, it won't be long now!

M/C 10/18/10  9w2d...forever loved

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                      It's a boy!

ebonyeyes26
on 3/28/11 10:28 pm
Congrats and I hope everything works out with your baby girl's heart!

Missing my angel "Kirstin Lola" 3.31.2011

Starting weight-412
Day of surgery-392
Current weight-277
Goal weight=200

hockeybabe2u
on 3/29/11 2:35 am - Allegan, MI
Congrats and best wishes!  Hope all looks good in 2 weeks!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1224 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1315 views