2 questions, lentil recipies and weight gain

demurebutterfly
on 4/4/11 11:53 pm - Lima, OH

I am pregneant and get WIC, they let me get lentils and beans,  I hate bean soup, (or i did).  I am in need of some lentail recipies that I can use.  Our church is doing a daniel fast so I can't use meat, bread, or sweets for the next week.  I will still need ideas, 

Do you have any??

Also I am now 10 weeks along and have not gained any weight,  my OB said that he would not worry as long as the baby is growing.  How much have you gained and was the baby growing well.

Beverly

hockeybabe2u
on 4/5/11 12:11 am - Allegan, MI
Hi, congrats on the pregnancy.  I don't have any recipes for you, but I would suggest you check out allrecipes.com, you can type in the ingrediants you want to use and different recipes will come up.  Also, black beans and pinto beans are good in dishes (especially mexican).

As far as weight gain goes, the woman on this board are all different with some losing weight, some not gaining at all and some gaining more than they would like.  I'm 11 weeks along today and gained around 7, but lost 5 due to getting sick. 

Best Wishes on your journey!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

plusizedbarbie
on 4/5/11 1:11 am - Manahawkin, NJ
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

linda.traxler
on 4/5/11 8:20 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Hi Beverly,

Don't stress too much about the lack of weight gain yet...  As long as baby is growing ok, that's all that matters!  With my first 2 babies ( i was  morbidly obese at the time)  I LOST 45 and 30 pounds respectively.  First baby was on the small side, but healthy....  6.8 lbs.    2nd baby was 8.9 pounds. Both wonderfully healthy.  Just stick to your appointments, and eat healthily!!!

Best wishes,
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views