HELP! Intense Abdomenal Pain Below Bra Line

Jenn1973
on 4/10/11 10:12 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi Girls

About an hour ago I started having a cramping pain just below my breasts.  Some of the cramps are pretty intense. They feel like stretching pains. My intution is telling me they are likely nothing to worry about, but the obsessive compulsive in me wants to know what the heck they are!  Most websites tell me not to worry unless the pain lasts for more than 8 hours.

I thought they might be round lignament pains, but they are not in the right area. Should my abdomen be stretching so close to my boobs?  My boobs are also very sensitive and sore today - they haven't really been that sore all through my pregnancy. 

I have a heating pad on my breasts right now and the heat is seeping down to the adodmen - it helps but I am going to have to take the heating pad off in a few minutes though so that I don't cook my baby.  Any other tips for dealing with such pain?  Any idea what the pain could be from? 

URGH!!

Thanks
Jenn

Baby Boy Julian Frederick
Born August 11, 2011

plusizedbarbie
on 4/10/11 10:35 am - Manahawkin, NJ
which side is it on? do you still have your gall bladder?
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Jenn1973
on 4/10/11 10:46 am - Ottawa, Canada
I do still have my gallbladder.  The pain pretty much follows the line of my bra top.  I would say it is more central and doesn't seem to favour a side.  It is about 2 inches above my upper  RNY scars.

Should I be concerned about my gallbladder??

Born August 11, 2011

sjburt1
on 4/10/11 10:57 am
When I was having gall bladder attacks, the pain was always near the middle right below my bra. I was pre rny though so I don't know if that makes a difference. Good luck!
Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
DoinItRNY
on 4/11/11 12:13 am
 It was the same for me.....I thought I was having heart attacks.  But when I finally went to the ER, the doc tucked his fingers up under the right side of my ribcage and YOWZAH!  This was also pre-RNY.  Wishing you well!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
IamMrsMcDole
on 4/10/11 11:49 am - Anderson, IN
Indigestion is what it sounds like take some tums. It always brings me to tears.
Jess

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lianne C.
on 4/10/11 1:12 pm - Garden City, MI
Could have some food stuck. My surgeon told me when I had that feeling to dissolve some meat tenderizer in about a ounce of water and drink it! It worked within 1/2 hour! He said if that did not work than I should call him.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Jenn1973
on 4/10/11 1:46 pm - Ottawa, Canada
OK. So the pain has abated, it only lasted an hour or so.  I have never experienced indigestion, but I think that might be the culprit.  DH was playing hockey tonight, so I got a small pizza from one of my fav places.  DH doesn't like this pizza because it is thick an greasy.  I had two slices within an hour and then the pain began.  I guess I need to watch out now that this symptom has entered my repertoire of craziness associated with pregnancy!

Thanks again!
J

Born August 11, 2011

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/11 2:44 pm
 During my first and second trimester, I had a few bouts where I suffered through the worst upper abdominal pain of my life.  I never got an official diagnosis but I learned to just take as many Tums and Gas X as the boxes said and those seemed to help!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views