Finally saw my OB

trouble256
on 4/14/11 11:59 pm - Athens, AL
Well, we had an appointment to check on #2. I was so tickled to see my little baby puffin just swimming away in there, and the strong thumping of her little heart. (Im convinced my husband doesnt make boys.)  Anyway, the baby is "growing right on track" and the heartbeat was 171. I was so tickled to hear the little thumping! 

They did change my due date (again, this is the 3rd time) to 11-8-11, and my dr and I discussed my pending c-section ( yes a little premature). He informed me that he would section me anytime from 7 days before to 7 days after. So I am really having a hard time deciding if I want her birthday 11-1-11 or 11-11-11.  With my daughter we made it with trebutaline to 37w4d. I dont know if my body will really let me make it to either day. IM CROSSING MY LEGS!!

Thanks for reading my update...Hope everyone is doing well in TTC or Baking those beautiful babies!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
boomsheeka01
on 4/15/11 12:38 am - Killeen, TX
YAY!! Thats so exciting! I am counting down the days (21) til I see my OB for the first time! I can't wait to hear that little heart beat. I know I will just break down right there in his office! So happy for you!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

trouble256
on 4/16/11 12:38 pm - Athens, AL
I dont post all that much, but I just wanted to say I am super excited for you!  I followed your story for quite some time! Please keep us posted on your little bean as well!!
Jennifer H.
on 4/15/11 5:07 am - stockton, CA
Heartbeat 171 ....GIRL if we had to guess the old time ways!!
Congrats to you on a healthy baby on its way!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

trouble256
on 4/16/11 12:37 pm - Athens, AL
ya think so? cause everything else says differently.  I crave nothing but salty starchy foods and meat. like ribeye steaks and hamburger....lol with my daughter it was nothing but fruit and sweets!

either way, I dont care.  as long as I get a healthy baby in the end!!  

However a boy would be ideal so Im doin making babies....DH and I agreed to two if we get a boy and girl, but three if we dont, so we can try a third time for a boy...if it turns out we get three girls, we are done anyway!!  :)
Jennifer H.
on 4/16/11 1:20 pm - stockton, CA

Well girl heart rates are high boys low most of the time.My son was always in the 140's but like you said craved all the meats and thing.I carried all over with him.This time I have twin girls and myself as well is craving fruit and sweets as well and carrying them all in front.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

trouble256
on 4/17/11 12:15 pm - Athens, AL
oh yes...with Claudia, I was pregnant all in the front!!

Honestly, I "know" this one is a girl, I guess Im just in denial!  Dont get me wrong, as long as I get a healthy baby I dont care what its gender....for the sake of me and my body, i would LOVE to be done having babies!!  I WANT THAT TUMMY TUCK SO BAD!! If we have another girl, we plan to try again in three years.
linda.traxler
on 4/16/11 6:43 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Congrats to you!!  Isn't that just the most wonderful thing to see and wonderful sound in the world??!!

Best wishes!!
trouble256
on 4/17/11 12:15 pm - Athens, AL
it is a great feeling.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test