Cha-Ching! alert....infant carseats at Big Lots!

chelle614
on 4/18/11 4:49 am - Chester, NY
 Just want to let everyone know if you need a cheap infant carseat....Big Lots just got shipments of Safety 1st Designer Disney Pooh prints (the print was discontinued). One is pink and the other is blue plaid print....for $55.00. Holds birth to 22 lbs and 29 inches.
Have you seen the price of infant seats?? And, the new ones that hold up to 35 lbs are HUGE. we already bought two models that didn't fit in the backseat (and I have a new Ford Escape).
If you want to see what the seats look like, to to Safety 1st.com.
Hope this helps someone looking for a bargain :) Love me some deals lol.

M/C 10/18/10  9w2d...forever loved

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                      It's a boy!

Modest Vixen
on 4/18/11 5:09 am - Surprise, AZ
Awesome tip! I was planning on picking ours up this week because the last two kiddos were "Oh crap its time to come from NICU and we need carseat" and I don't feel like doing that again lol

~*Crystal*~

HW-327/SW-313/CW-271/Doc's Goal:150 ......Awaiting Revision to DS     
Post RNY baby born 6 weeks early, Jaelyn Mary Christine May 9th, 2011    

kanesmom
on 4/18/11 5:29 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
We're getting ready to graduate out of the infant seat and I was wondering how the next stage of seat was going to fit...I wish I could take them out of the store and try them in our pickup one by one until I found one that fit right. I'm afraid it's going to be like a small recliner in the back seat. Am I going to be able to see my sweet boy back there? Am I going to be able to see around it when I back up and stuff?!? UGH!

What did you end up with for your Escape?

Kina

RNY 08/16/05
Weight day of surgery 222
Lost 100 pounds in about 10 months

Pre-pregnancy weight 126
Delivery day weight 166
Currently 118
Baby Gage born 11/02/10
chelle614
on 4/18/11 5:50 am - Chester, NY
Kina which seat do you have now? Some of the infant seats hold up to 30 or 35 lbs. The next step is a convertible seat that you have to keep rear-facing until he is at least a year old.
If you go to BRU or Buy Buy Baby and ask the staff, maybe they will let you take the floor model out to your car? Can't hurt to ask, especially if they have a lot of people (like me) who are returning seats because of size.

M/C 10/18/10  9w2d...forever loved

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                      It's a boy!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1224 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1315 views