Oh my Hazels 2 months old (pics)

apryldee
on 4/19/11 6:41 am - houston, TX
Well Hazel is 2 months old now. She has changed so much over the 2 month time period. At her doctors appointment last thursday she weighed 9lbs 2oz. She still in Newborn cloths. I love my baby to death she has changed my world around. I will be graduating on May 14th as a social worker. I am so excited that I have managed to do school and take care of my baby. Her dad is still not around. Went to child support mediation and of course he didnt show up. But me and the worker worked out stuff on our own and they sent it off to him. As far as I know he hasn't regicted it and want to go to court hopefully this will stay true. All except for today he called me today wanting to see a pic of her b/c he was telling his family and girl friend that he had another baby. With my baby he has 4 kids. I guess his girl friend put it in his head that she may not be his since he claims he had a vesectimny last january after the birth of his son. I told him if he ever thought for a moment she wasnt his the child support people offered to do a DNA test during mediation that he didnt show up for. I know i don't need him, but I would like my daughter to know both her parents as I grew up with both of mine. Well anyways thanks for reading sorry so long. Here are the goods.

Hazel and her grandpa

Hazel and her mommy

Hazel Smiling

and one professional picture

SW 280/ SW 266/ PPW 175/ CW 185

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture

chelle614
on 4/19/11 6:44 am - Chester, NY
She is gorgeous...and I am sorry you are going through this with her dad. Men are such jerks sometimes. (((hugs)))

M/C 10/18/10  9w2d...forever loved

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                      It's a boy!

apryldee
on 4/19/11 6:47 am - houston, TX
thamk you the hug is much needed

Hollywog
on 4/19/11 7:08 am
Congrats on your upcoming graduation - a degree you've worked long and hard for.  You're a hard working mommy for Hazel to be proud of. 

Love the pictures...can't even pick a favorite.  The one with her handsome grandma is adorable...then she's got her beautiful mama, or her own gorgeous self...who can pick? 

LOL - I was laughing though...9 lb 2 oz is good and she's grown a lot...but my son was 9 lb 12 oz when he was born!!! By two months he was about 12-13 pounds already.  She'll get there though...she just started out a tiny little peanut. 

Keep taking those pictures to remind you how much she's growing.  You'll be surprised a few months from now when you're planning her first birthday how far she's come.

Re your ex...the man's a fool for missing out on seeing Hazel grow and getting to know her.  It's like he's losing a precious gift and doesn't even really realize what he's losing.  I do think you should keep after him for child support...but honestly, Hazel's probably better of w/o him.  Are the other three babies from three different moms?  If so...if he didn't truly have a vasectomy...someone needs to give him one.  Try (not easy) not to get too upset if he continues to choose not to be part of her life...in the long run, even if all you get is minimal child support, you got the better end of the deal, b/c you get Hazel.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

apryldee
on 4/19/11 7:29 am - houston, TX
thanks holly. His two girls are from one women and his son from another. I know in the long run hes the only one that misses out were I get all the love and joy of my little girl. I don't know what i would do without her.

Julia23
on 4/19/11 7:26 am - UT
how precious! What a BEAAAAAAAAAAAAUTIFUL baby you have!
apryldee
on 4/19/11 7:29 am - houston, TX
thank you

MusicMaryn
on 4/19/11 8:16 am - San Jose, CA
Apryl... Hazel is a total cutie patutie!  Big love to both of you!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

chica904
on 4/19/11 8:24 am - Neptune Township, NJ
 OMG Your lil Hazel is ADORABLE!!! Those cheeks are just soooo cute.  And congrats on the graduation.  You've accomplished so much and I know your daughter will be so proud of you! 

Starting Sleeve Weight (2/25/13) - 233

Current Weight (7/1/13) - 197

Goal Weight - 175

DoinItRNY
on 4/19/11 9:36 am
Absolutely precious!!!  Sorry you're having trouble though...
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views