Claudia's 9 month appointment

trouble256
on 4/26/11 1:49 pm - Athens, AL
well, have I ever said my child is a beast? LOL we decided to switch from our family doctor to an actual ped. it was a great appointment. I love the dr!!  Hes great!

Claudia is a week shy of 10 months...so....21 lbs 11 oz. 80th percentile.  18in head 80th percentile and.......drum roll......30 inches long. off the charts! for her height she is way above average. He said her weight and height were great hand in hand....also said she was a beast! lol (in a loving way of course)

I was wondering why her 12 month onesies were a little snug....looks like its NORMAL to move a child her size to 18 month clothes. haha.

Thanks for letting me share!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lexa321
on 4/27/11 10:29 am - weston, FL
glad shes healthy and strong.. my jayson was the same way.. and was 28 lbs by 1... LOL.. he is now 2.5 and wears 5t LOL..
tamiissunshine
on 4/27/11 11:22 am - Halsey, OR
I was hoping to see pics! Claudia is just so adorable. Glad everything is well. Harmony just turned 10 months and she is the opposite from Claudia, she's weighing in at 17 lbs 3 oz. (12th percentile) and just in the 30th percentile for height.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views