Maternity Shoot

shrinkingarmywife77
on 5/1/11 9:49 pm - Lyman, SC
I had my maternity shoot yesterday..thankfully my mom is a photographer and I don't have to pay...did have an episode during the shoot where I blacked out twice and my mom ended up calling the ambulance but by the time they got there, the episode had passed and all my vitals were normal...going to the OB this morning just to be checked out, but it may have been the heat or the way my mom had me lie down for some of the shots..either way, I am feeling much better! Here's a few shots :-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
IamMrsMcDole
on 5/1/11 10:10 pm - Anderson, IN
You look adorable!! Love them! I black out all the time my OB said it's just hormones. Congrats u r getting soooo close.
Jessica

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Cathie N.
on 5/1/11 10:34 pm - Augusta, GA
Your Mom did a great job. Beautiful pictures!

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

Jenn1973
on 5/2/11 2:48 am - Ottawa, Canada
Gorgeous!!  You are just gorgeous!  I am glad you were able to avoid a trip to the hospital - black outs are really unsettling.  You certainly look like you were in very good health!

Jenn

Baby Boy Julian Frederick
Born August 11, 2011

Hollywog
on 5/2/11 5:30 am
You  have a beautiful family.  Hopefully the black outs are just 'normal' side effects of pregnancy and nothing to worry about...other than being careful if you feel one coming on to get down low so you don't fall and wonk your head or something. 

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

MaryElaina
on 5/2/11 11:46 am - Owings Mills, MD
Wow, great pictures! Your mother did a fantastic job and you have a beautiful family! You wear your pregnancy beautifully!! Thank you for sharing....

~Mary

jcheryld
on 5/2/11 1:22 pm
What gorgeous maternity pictures! You could be a double for Jennifer Garner, which I'm sure you hear all the time  Congrats on your bundle of joy!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

shrinkingarmywife77
on 5/2/11 7:59 pm - Lyman, SC
Thanks everyone for your sweet, sweet comments :-)  I'm so glad I have these pics to look back on..precious memories for sure :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Trish W.
on 5/3/11 2:40 am
They turned out GREAT !!! That color looks wonderful on you : )

Trish Whitehead

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers    
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/11 9:42 am
Very beautiful family and photos!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views