Frist Dr appt today

Amberlee2002
on 5/2/11 12:14 pm - Skowhegan, ME
we had our frist dr appt today and found out i am about 10 weeks but will know more for sure how far along after the frist U/S on thrudays .. oh my god this is so real now and i just want to jump up and down as i am so happy this has now happened for us ....  She keep me on all my vits but the Vit D and did alot of labs work so hope to know more soon but next appt is in 4 weeks

Amber R   Befor Surgery 379/Surgery day 369/Current 225

Lilypie - (cQ91)

jcheryld
on 5/2/11 1:12 pm
Congratulations!!! How are you feeling these days? How long have you known? I had my first OB appt last week (I'm 6wks) and my OB kept me on all my vitamins but told me to switch from my RNY multi to prenatal at the end of the month. Today was my first day of morning sickness, well more like all day sickness, it sucked. I need a remedy! Any tips?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Hollywog
on 5/2/11 3:38 pm
I'm glad things went well - and hope the u/s on Thursday goes even better.

Why did she take you off your Vit D.  make sure she knows Vit D is one of the big ones that RNYers have trouble absorbing...it has to be monitored closely or it can tank quickly.  There has been at least one woman (Andrea U...the vit guru) who ended up w/rickets b/c her Vit D tanked during pregnancy.  Not trying to push doom and gloom...but want to make sure you're careful and proactive for your own health.  Your dr might not understand all the ins and outs of the RNY...so you might actually have to be the one educating her.

Best wishes.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

boomsheeka01
on 5/3/11 1:20 am - Killeen, TX
Ahh!! So exciting! I have my first appt on Friday and I'm telling you, it has been the longest month EVER!!!  So happy for you! Congrats!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 5/3/11 3:59 am - Allegan, MI
How exciting!  Congrats!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views