I'm here.

Shari M.
on 5/17/11 4:57 pm - Wildomar, CA
Sorry...been on a personal hiatus. Things have been crazy in my life and sometimes family has to come first.

Just a little update.

Emma is 3 years 4 months and thriving. She has a very independent personality and sometimes acts like a teenager! She just started 2 half days of preschool. I figured it was time for her to have another authority figure besides me and my husband. She loves school and her teacher and playing with the other kids. She is super bright. Not to brag, but she is really smart. Her vocabulary is huge and she is doing really well in school, even though part time she is like a sponge.

Micah is 18 months now. Where Emma is a drama queen in her own right, Micah just kicks back and watches the drama. Very easy going kid. His vocabulary is picking up nicely although he has some problems with consonant blends, but hey...they are hard. He is the cutest when I drop off Em to school. He misses her dearly and asks over and over, 'ma, ma??' I am enjoying my one on one time with him though.

Having 2 so close in age was really hard. Especially with them both teething and her potty training. Now that he is walking and talking and can kind of fend for himself it has been easier. They are true siblings. Best of friends most of the time and tiffy at others.

I count my blessings every day for my two angels. After such a hard journey to get one, let alone two beautiful children...I will never take them for granted. Sometimes I just cry in wonder and amazement jus****ching them. I am so, so blessed.

So, two new pictures in my siggy for you guys.

As for my ttc ladies. I have been busy and feel bad every day that you guys have been on the back burner. I pray for you daily, but I miss you dearly. I am going to start posting again on Friday. I know that I never ever would have gotten through my wls journey and ttc journey without the wonderful ladies here...and the friday post is just my way of giving back and showing that I don't take my own blessings for granted.

For those asking about me, thanks for caring! Shari

Photobucket Photobucket  Micah 18 months, Emma 3

Hollywog
on 5/17/11 8:15 pm

I can't believe Micah's already 1 1/2 and walking/talking!  They're both beautiful babies (yep...babies...after all...they'll always be your babies, right?!). 

I hope everything else in your life is going well.  Glad to see you back; I know you provide a lot of needed support and information for all the TTC women here, myself included. 

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

Sansobel
on 5/17/11 8:33 pm - Coatesville, PA
Family ALWAYS comes first and I completely understand.  Love the pics. 
Sandra           
amy K.
on 5/18/11 12:00 am - Riverside, CA
I don't really post here much anymore but I love you Shari and your support was so helpful when I was TTC. This board is so lucky to have you. Your kids are beautiful and getting so big.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views