Need some help

Lianne C.
on 6/21/11 6:40 am - Garden City, MI
Does anybody know certain things to do to get a breech baby to turn? My little sister is due July 1st and was having some cramping today so went to L&D. They did an ultrasound and found out the baby is breech. She is scared of a c-section and wants to try everything she can. I know it is possible to do with some sort of intervention, and I hear it is also very painful! Any hints would help
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
LSUtigerGirl
on 6/21/11 6:58 am
Check out spinning babies. http://www.spinningbabies.com/

they have several easy, gentle yoga-type positions that encourage the baby to move head-down. It worked with my son.
Good Luck to your sister.
Lianne C.
on 6/21/11 7:04 am - Garden City, MI
Thanks for your reply.

I guess the dr came in and told her that there is not enough amniotic fluid to allow time for a spinning. She thought her water broke in the shower this morning so she went in. Well they did the swab test and it came back negative but the ultrasound came back as her have extremely low fluid. So she was right! All we can do is pray for her to stay calm until her husband gets there for the birth!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Jenn aka 2n
on 6/22/11 2:10 am - OR
I am going through the SAME thing as your sister. I'm not due until July 23rd, but the Dr said I don't have enough fluid for him to turn. I've tried several different things just to see if he'd turn and all it did was **** him off in there! I'm sorry your sister is going through this. I'm scared of a csection as well, but I also realize I've got to do what it takes to get my son here safely! Hope your sister gets good news! Thoughts and prayers going her way!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Lianne C.
on 6/22/11 8:10 am - Garden City, MI
They gave her a c section and both mommy and baby are doing great! She was so scared but I think realized that she had to do what was best for the baby.
Chena83
on 6/22/11 12:00 pm - Clarksville, IN
How far along is she? My sisters baby was breech up until she was 37 weeks. I guess it's possible.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views