How much did/do you eat during your pregnancy?

stephaniewhite06
on 6/21/11 11:26 pm - Houston, TX
At what rate did you gain weight? I am just curious.. also what types of foods did you eat? Just any advice would be cool!!!
Stephanie White

LoveLikeWinter
on 6/22/11 1:32 am
I'm 17.5 weeks and up anywhere from 6-8 lb depending on the day. I eat a lot of fruit, soup, salad, and carbs :( Anything that will stay down, so I'm very limited.
_Heather_
Il faut souffrir pour être belle

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story." -Barney Stinson/Neil Patrick Harris

Lost 169 lb before getting pregnant!
Mama to Aleksandar J.B., 11.26.11 <3 Now I know what true love REALLY is! <3
losriosgirl
on 6/22/11 2:10 am - Wesley Chapel, FL
I am 38 weeks 4days, and have gained 17 lbs total. I have tried to eat good, however, I have not had much success. I have really eaten lots of things that I know are not a good choice, but for the most part, anything that will stay down was and is still game. I eat whole wheat breads, lots of chicken, veggies, salads, soup and of course some sweets. I have also wanted lots of dairy, ie. cheese and milk. Really, I have not had such good eating habits, and I am SURE I will struggle to get back on track once the baby is here, but I spent so much time barfing up everything in the beginning that I was happy when something did stay down.
Another important key too is that I never just had meals, I eat every hour or 2 and make sure that I don't eat too much. I think that has helped me so much. Dr. says I will be at my pre-pregnancy weight before I leave the hospital. Good luck... Hope this helps a little?!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views