Morning Sickness.

Candace ..
on 7/4/11 11:13 pm - pgh, PA
Good Morning,

I've notice that with this pregnancy that I am not experiencing ANY morning sickness. With my previous two pregnancies it was defenitly there.

I was wondering what your experiences has been post WLS. Don't get me wrong I'm very thankful but it seems kinda wierd lol..

Thanks!!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

RESCUEGIRL78
on 7/4/11 11:49 pm - NC
Girl be thankful that you don't have any morning sickness! I have some nausea but mostly no appetite and when I say no appetite, I mean cooking dinner for my family is a huge chore. However I cannot eat chicken or onions right now and i'm not sure why but that started when I got pregnant!!! This is my 1st pregnancy so I can't compare but i'm learning as I go!!!  Congratulations by the way!!! When are you due???
Candace ..
on 7/5/11 12:05 am - pgh, PA
Thank you believe me I'm thankful. I think that I'm stressing a lil. Have been pregnqnt twice before I can compare it BUT this is the first post WLS so a lil nervous you know.

I'm due March 7th...5 weeks!!!

No chicken and onions huh lol...My nose is soo sensitive that I hate being in the kitchen I can smell everything!!! I have been hooked on cesear salads from wendys there drssing is the only one I'll eat...

CONGRATS and take it easy!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

wyltkamanda
on 7/5/11 2:15 am - rockwell, NC
i've had some morning sickness but not alot. i get queasy at times but it comes and goes. the only thing is my boobs stay sore lol. this pregnancy is alot different than my 3 pregnancys pre-op. so its a whole different ballgame so far post op and i'm learning as i go...
Candace ..
on 7/5/11 4:32 am - pgh, PA
I agree totally different lol... Hey congrats to you!!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

wyltkamanda
on 7/5/11 11:55 am - rockwell, NC
thanks! i'm excited too
furiosmommy
on 7/5/11 2:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations! Just curious what the gender of your other pregnancies were? I know most people experience a lot of morning sickness when they carry girls, but don't with boys. I'm only 6 weeks along but so far everything has been identical to when I carried my son 3 years ago (except the 80lbs difference of course!). So far no sickness, just a finicky appetite.

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

Candace ..
on 7/5/11 4:35 am - pgh, PA
Hey there..

First pregnancy a girl defenitly has m/s..My second a boy had worse m/s then with my daughter so there goes that myth lol...

I also did not have hearburn with my DD and she had tons of hair lol...

Congrats!!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

furiosmommy
on 7/5/11 4:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
That's interesting! I've heard some women have a similar experience for boys or girls and for others it's night and day. That's exactly what it is.. .a myth. Every pregnancy is different.

That's interesting about the heartburn too. I think it's purely coincidental.

Either way, congrats!

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

Rhie P.
on 7/6/11 6:15 am
My EED is March 7th as well....so far...NOTHING...if it wasn't for the sore boobs and the BFP, I'd have no clue I was pregnant.  With my first (girl) I was sick morning noon and night, with my second (boy), only think that made me sick was orange juice, with my third (boy) nothing....no morning sickness, heartburn....nada!!

I think the "symptoms" help us to feel more secure in our pregnancies when we are this early out.  I'm actually hoping for m/s (most likely mean girl for me) =)....time shall tell!!

Rhie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views