Boy name suggestions....

hockeybabe2u
on 7/22/11 5:25 am - Allegan, MI
I'm lookin for suggestions on boy names.  I don't care for common names and thinking I want the name to end in "en or in" as I have 2 boys that names are Tresten and Davin.  My husband, kids and myself all like the name Kendin and might stick with that name, but I was wondering if anyone else had other suggestions.  I also liked the name Trevlen, but hubby don't like it.  We are pretty sure his middle name will be Leos (after my husbands grandfather and father).  My hubby is from Czech Republic and we thought about going with a Czech name, but all the names I know and like in Czech are names of friends or relatives that we don't feel comfortable using.  Also, I'm not 100% stuck on ending the name with "en or in"....just looking for a cute, unusual name that fits into todays society.  Any suggestions?

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

boomsheeka01
on 7/22/11 5:45 am - Killeen, TX
I am with you on not wanting common names! Which is why my son's name is Silas!  I really like the name Kendin and I have to agree with hubby on Trevlen....other than that I am no help! :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 7/23/11 12:36 am - Allegan, MI
Thanks for your input!  We have a couple at church whose sons name is Silas.....like that name!

Hollywog
on 7/22/11 6:37 am
The boy name I like - and I seem to be the only one in world who likes it since everyone else turns their  nose up at it - is Peter Alexander.  Don't know why I like it...but I do.  'Course, neither one goes well with Leos though. 

I like Kendin and Trevlen both...though would likely spell it Trevlyn?

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

hockeybabe2u
on 7/23/11 12:41 am - Allegan, MI
Thanks for your input!

RachelRN
on 7/22/11 7:08 am - Noblesville, IN
I am impartial to Nolan
hockeybabe2u
on 7/24/11 5:23 am - Allegan, MI
Nolan is a cute name, but I've heard of it before and I like to choose a name that I haven't heard yet.  Thanks for your input!

Lexa321
on 7/22/11 9:08 am - weston, FL
i have a jayson!... it sounds like an "en"
hockeybabe2u
on 7/24/11 5:24 am - Allegan, MI
Thanks, I have a cousin who's name is Jayson!

tamiissunshine
on 7/22/11 9:31 am - Halsey, OR
Caden or Cayden or Kadyn, ect.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views