where does the time go

Amberlee2002
on 8/5/11 1:49 pm - Skowhegan, ME
So i needed to stop in here and share my wow moment with you all as i am trying to understand it all !!!!!!  
      Oh my word where does the time go as just a few weeks ago i found out i was preggo and now i am 24 weeks and it's still hard to belive that i am preggo at all  as hubby and i have been together 11 years and nothing at all so i guess RNY was my best friend in the end lol..  But also its also hard to see i am preggo as well as i am not showing like other would at 24 weeks as i am still big in that area and with all the ext skin i have but i can see it somewhat when i sit as there as there a little bump now i am loving it so much .... i didnt know i could love her so much as i do now i just cant wait untill she in my arms and then i know this is all real and not a dream !!!! well girls sorry for going on and on but i will stop here ... Thanks you all so much to hearing my wow moment ... Have a good Saturday and Chat with you all soon !!!!!!

Amber R   Befor Surgery 379/Surgery day 369/Current 225

Lilypie - (cQ91)

harleymama31
on 8/5/11 9:33 pm

just wait until you have her. you will cry...why? cuz of how much you loved her before she is born and the realization your a mama "officially" after delivery, when you take that first look at the tinys face and stare into her eyes...takes your breath away. so sweet, innocent precious....

then they grow up and thats all you have to do is think back to that "first day" and ask yourself, remind me again why i had kids? (j/k)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views