pheww!

Crazy* ~Beautiful
on 8/10/11 4:59 am - East Haven, VT
just wanted to thank everyone *****sponded to my last post.  
I was in shock and very anxious...but reading that I wasnt alone with my feelings was reassuring.  I still am a bit in shock, but my nerves have calmed and I am starting to realize that I need to enjoy this pregnancy experience regardless of all the "what ifs".

I just got back from the drs today...pregnancy confirmed (obviously lol), she says I'm just about 7 weeks along.  I explained to her my concern about not having insurance come the end of this month, so she got me scheduled for the next 3 appointments before the 31st!  I go on the 25th for the 1st ultra sound, then I go on the 31st for the prenatal physical and to meet with the birthing center nurses.  I'm starting to get excited, now that it seems "real".  I'm still nervous as to how to inform my new employer especially since I be needed days off here and there for appointments.  Hopefully they wont suspect right off?

Anyway, hubby and I are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary this weekend, so we are headed outta town for shopping and a nice dinner.  He is so adorable, asked if we could "window shop for baby stuff".

thank you all again for listening!

RNY-7/22/2010-Highest weight 315 / Surgery weight 280 / Current weight 186
1st Goal weight 199~"one"derland-REACHED! 2nd Goal weight 180~-TO BE CONTINUED!
  1st 5K: 29.48-5/19/2011  2nd 5K: 26.47-7/16/2011
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
mandajolyn
on 8/10/11 12:41 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Glad everything is ok and your dr is making sure you have needed appointments this month before you don't have Insurance! It's exciting when hubby gets excited about being a daddy!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views