Aiden is 1!

thetexgal
on 8/16/11 3:48 am, edited 8/16/11 3:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
Aiden turned one on August 10. Our man has had one heck of a year and we are proud that we all three made it here! From the four months of constant horrible colic, severe reflux and eating issues, respiratory problems, stopping breathing, hospitalizations, surgeries and etc to a strong little man! But, we feel he got everything out of his system in the first year and we are looking forward to the future!

Aiden is 23 pound 10 oz (71%) and 32 inches long (100%). He is a tall man and so smart. He is ahead on communication and motor skills per the doctor. Aiden has more medication and doctors then his dad and I combined but he is our pride and joy.

He says momma, da-da, daddy, bye, ottle (bottle), uh-oh, ank ou (thank you). He is starting to test the "no" boundries. He thinks it is funny for me to say "say Momma Aiden" and he then says "da-da" and starts cracking up. It is a game to him. He pulls up and walks around the furniture, walks pushing his leap frog table, and jumps up and down while holding on to something but won't let go and walk. So, that will be the next cornerstone.

Here is a few pictures! We had a wonderful birthday party at a resturant with about 40 people. It was a thank you to all those who have supported us during this difficult year and to celebrate getting to one year with Aiden!

Loved the first taste of sugar!

Sugar Comma!

Easter - 8 1/2 Months

We took him to Destin, FL in May!

I love the sand!
tamiissunshine
on 8/16/11 4:16 am - Halsey, OR
He is so cute!!! I'm glad he is doing well now. Hopefully no other issues in the future!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 8/16/11 4:23 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Oh my gosh is he cute!!!  He looks like the absolute picture of health... I'm sorry you and he had to go through all that, but am happy to hear how well he's doing!!  Best wishes to Aiden for a great year!!
mandajolyn
on 8/16/11 5:34 am - Tallahassee, FL
Wow, time sure does fly! I remember when you were anxiously waiting for him to be born! Glad he's doing so well after a rough year! He's so handsome!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Sarah V.
on 8/16/11 5:44 am
He's so cute!  I think there should be some kind of medal for surviving Reflux.  I can't even imagine all the other problems on top of that.  I know how much of a relief it was when Ruby stopped spitting up nonstop and having reflux episodes!  Congrats on surviving the first year!

Lap Band September 2007 / Slip discovered March 2014 after significant regain / Revised to VSG April 29, 2014

mumuvtwogrlz
on 8/16/11 8:44 am - Oshawa, Canada
I just love seeing pictures of your little guy!
He and Sydney are the same height. Not the same weight though lol :-)
He's such a sweetie

Lilypie - (y7YD) Lilypie - (NAAZ)
   Tatum is 5 years old             Kendall is 7 years old
Born on April 30th 2006        Born on July 31st 2004

serathia
on 8/16/11 11:16 am - Schenectady, NY
 He is adorable!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?