Anyone else feeling hungry all the time?

nkusho
on 9/4/11 1:29 pm
I am just at the beginning of my pregnancy but i feel hungry all the time, I am eating mostly protein snack and thank goodness my pouch still small and i can only eat small amounts but ever since i got pregnant I am hungry every 2 hours, the bad part about it is i am getting heartburn everytime i eat, my doctor says is because of the pregnancy. I really hope it goes away soon. I dont recall having heartburn when i was pregnant with my daughters.

Norma
linda.traxler
on 9/4/11 5:56 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Hi Norma!  Welcome and congrats!

I was hungry all the time between weeks 5 and 8 or so... then the nausea kicked in and I had NO appetite... had to make myself eat.  I'm in the 13th week now and one day hungry, the nextno appetite....  It's strange... have lost about 4 pounds.... not on purpose of course...  But with my other 2 kids I lost considerable weight during pregnancy as well.  But, thank the lord had healthy kids!

Try some Tums for the heartburn maybe??  Biggest thing is do not lie down or even recline within 30 min. of eating if the HB is bothering you"

Best wshes!

hockeybabe2u
on 9/5/11 5:49 am - Allegan, MI
It's normal!  I felt the hungriest and gained the most weight during my last 2 pregnanies!  Don't be surprised that you can eat bigger portions and tolerate certain foods better than pre-pregnancy either!  Don't worry though, your tool will still work and after baby is born, you will find you can't eat as much again!  As far as heartburn, I don't know what to tell you.....maybe try tums like Linda suggested!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views