PICA???

trouble256
on 9/22/11 11:50 am - Athens, AL
So I have always understood PICA to be when pregnant women craved eating things that were "non-food" items.  Example, chalk, laundry soap, dirt...etc. I was always under the impressing it was EATING.

So recently, I have been obsessed with the SMELL of Lysol Multipurpose Lemon cleaner. I DO NOT in any shape form or fashion want to drink it....but I could spray it all over the house as an air freshener or whatever... Seriously, if I know my daughter or cat wouldnt pick it up and drink it, I would put little bowls out of it so the smell would stay throughout the house.

I have started mopping my floors SEVERAL times a day, even though they dont need it, and I even use it to wipe the countertops and tables.....

Should I be worried Im gonna start wanting to drink this stuff?? LOL I really dont think I will, but just wondering.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Becca R.
on 9/22/11 2:50 pm - WA
lol thats hillarious! I have been obsessed with anything pumpkin pie or cinnamon roll smelling.. I just bought a TON of new glade air fresheners and I am currently sitting next to a delish smelling candle. I have no desire to take a bite out of it though and am doubtful I would even if the temptation was strong lol.  
 Also just my opinion I dont think its a very good idea to expose you or your bean to excessive amounts of cleaning products.  they can be harmful if your contantly breathing them.
hockeybabe2u
on 9/23/11 12:56 am - Allegan, MI
Sounds like PICA to me.  I would talk to your doctor about it and what the risks are if your always smelling it!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Lexa321
on 9/23/11 7:02 am - weston, FL
i love the blue one.. i think its called pacific fresh... the lemon dr clean... and BLEACH!!!!! i just bought some today... i also clean just to smell it... the lemon lysol wipes... im suprised my kids dont have brain damage.
IamMrsMcDole
on 9/23/11 7:45 pm - Anderson, IN
Alexa I read this and thought of you!!! Haha
Jessica

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

trouble256
on 9/26/11 2:12 pm - Athens, AL
OMG!!  THERE ARE WIPES!!!  That would make things so much easier!! LOL
trouble256
on 9/26/11 2:14 pm - Athens, AL
I have a doc appt tmrw, I am def going to ask about it!

Thanks for the reply ladies!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views