Update on me and Hazel

apryldee
on 9/22/11 4:02 pm - houston, TX
Sorry I havent been around much lately just busy with Hazel and job hunting. When I can I lurke but not much responding. Hazel is a crawling machine at 7 months old and can pull up on anything. I have a feeling she may be walking b4 I know it or want it. I am now getting followed from room to room as well as the bathroom. I am getting a little stressed being home all day. I love seeing her grow and seeing her do things like crawl first but there are times I wish I could be doing something else for a few hours. I dont think I was cut out to be a stay at home mom. I graduated in May and still have not found a job. Its so frustrating to hear of peopple who graduated with the same degree as me getting jobs and I can't find one. I love my mom for her help, but I don't want to be dependent on her forever. Hazel is my child and my resposability so she shouldnt have to help with dipers and wipes. I am lucky that my mom wants to spend some grandma time with Hazel and relive me for a weekend, but I am just anxious about the whole thing. I have had 2 weekends away from her now one for a job interview and one for my brothers wedding. So I know shell be fine I am just worried that my mom will let her boy friend be all over my baby holding her in such. My mom says I am unreasonable for asking her not to let him touch my child. I understand I can't stop a 7 month old from crawling up to people but there is no need for him to change her dipers or sit there and hold her either. There is something about this man that just rubs me the wrong way and I just dont want him to touch my  angle. Am I crazy for having this thought. Well I know this is probaly a bit TMI but I needed a place to update yall a little and get out whats going on in my head these days. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.

SW 280/ SW 266/ PPW 175/ CW 185

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture

wyltkamanda
on 9/22/11 10:41 pm - rockwell, NC
your not being unreasonable at all ! follow your gut feeling and the holy spirit will let you know if things are right or wrong in a situation. good luck on your job hunting you will find something dont worry
tamiissunshine
on 9/23/11 12:02 am - Halsey, OR
I think you need to follow your gut instinct and if you have a feeling somethings not right, there may be a good reason for that. I wouldn't take any chances either. Good luck, I'm sure it has to be hard trying to tell your mom that.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

MeliT
on 9/23/11 3:01 am - Miami, FL
 personally i'm a strong believer in a mother's instinct and a women's intuition. we're born with it. i would trust it. and you are absolutely NOT being unreasonable. because i would be the same way. if there's something about him that gives you a weird feeling i woudl trust it. also you're a mother of a very young child. your wishes should be respected. thats just my 2 cents.

apryldee
on 9/23/11 5:36 am - houston, TX
Thanks you guys. I am glad I am not being crazy and I hope my mom respects my wishes while shes watching Hazle this weekend or I just wont let her take her ever again.

SW 280/ SW 266/ PPW 175/ CW 185

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture

boomsheeka01
on 9/23/11 7:52 am - Killeen, TX
Girl I feel you!!  I know there are certain people I am not gonna want holding my son!  There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. Its your baby, and what you say goes. Im sure your mom will continue to respect that!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

LeJune
on 9/26/11 6:37 am - houston, TX
Hey Lady,  the offer is still good for us to workout together.  If you have a check about this guy--you are probably not wrong about it at all.  The job you want will open up for you.  Just hang in there. Don't give up or be discouraged.
Surgery date -  8/23/11          
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views