Really rough week! Vent.

Jenn aka 2n
on 9/30/11 7:46 am - OR

So baby and I are both sick with colds. I know it's a result of being at the hospital every day this week. My adopted mom had a hernia repair(her 3rd one and this one was a result of a fall at a business) on Tuesday. Everything was seemingly fine until Wednesday morning. In 2001 she went into kidney failure due to the medicine Aleve. They found she also had a tumor in her right kidney so they removed it. Well it's written in her chart that this medicine sent her into kidney failure. The anesthesiologist gave it(or a direct relative of Aleve) to her anyway. This sent her into kidney failure with only one kidney. Her function is back up, but the kidney is damaged. She's still in the hospital and just got out of ICU today. Now...on the same day she was having her surgery, my birth mom had a brain scan. They found an aneurysm. She will have brain surgery in 10 days. My birth mom and adopted mom are sisters. So...we had to keep it from my adopted mom until she was more stable which was extremely hard with all kinds of family calling. And yesterday my 18 year old brother got arrested. They put a warrant out for his arrest for a damn $30 fine that was unpaid. UGH!

My sister that I haven't seen in 8 years flew in to WA with my BIL, niece, and nephew that I have never met. I'm 8 hours away and I can't go see them. I can't go see my birth mom before her surgery. It could very well be the last time, but it's impossible.:(

So when it rains...it freaking pours! I've nearly lost my mom this week, could still lose my birth mom, and have had to deal with my brother who is throwing his life down the drain. Then me and baby end up with colds. When does it end? I need a freaking beer and I don't even drink! *sigh*

Thanks for listening to me vent/rant. I know you don't know me or even care, but please pray for my family. We just need some good news.:(

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
hockeybabe2u
on 9/30/11 8:07 am - Allegan, MI
I'm sorry your having a rough week! I hope and pray your mom's will get better, your brother will get his act together and you and baby will start to feel better soon! Make sure you take your vitamins and extra vitamin C!
linda.traxler
on 9/30/11 6:51 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Poor you and your poor mom!!!  That should never have happened!!!  

Prayers for healing being sent!!

Hope things get better soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views