Tomorrow...wish me luck

nkusho
on 10/12/11 9:14 am, edited 10/12/11 9:35 am
2 weeks ago i went to my 8 weeks pregnancy appt and my doctor could barely see a fuzzy imagine and told me that it look like maybe 6week pregnant, but we knew that was imposible (i tested positive the first week of sept and i know the day i ovulated because i have Mittelschmerz) then at the end of the scan my husband saw the heartbeat (before the doctor even realize there was a heart beat) and measure 140 bpm which is consistance with my date at that time of almost 8 weeks. Up to that point he was thinking there was no baby. He did bloodwork and all my numbers are in target. I go in tomorrow for another U/S, he told me he is 80% sure everything is ok but i still worry about the 20%. I know he is not that skill with early ultrasounds (with my older daughter he keep measuring her almost 2 weeks smaller and she was almost 8 pounds at birth) but i still worry. My pants are starting to get tighter and my heartburn is actually worse, still have morning sickness so i am hoping baby is ok.

Please wish me luck tomorrow and ill keep you post
Norma
Jennifer H.
on 10/12/11 1:01 pm - stockton, CA
I will send you some luck and lots of prayers.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

hockeybabe2u
on 10/12/11 1:06 pm - Allegan, MI
Hope you have a great appointment! Best of luck!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

reianondillard
on 10/12/11 1:27 pm
Good luck Lots of prayers!!

tamiissunshine
on 10/12/11 11:05 pm - Halsey, OR
I hope all goes well and that the baby is just fine.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views