Baby Naming Article

victoria3
on 10/14/11 2:41 am - Douglassville, PA
Thought that some the preggo here, that are having baby naming questions might find this article intresting:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/do-you-have-baby-na ming-remorse-youre-not-alone-says-new-poll-2579685/

LolliPop MO
on 10/14/11 3:35 am
 My mother regretted the name my father gave me.  I had to grow into it.  My brother says the same thing:  we like our names now, but didn't growning up.  There was no one in our schools with our names.  They are not weird, but both are very uncommon where we grew up.  With my baby, I wanted to give her a traditional first name and I'm very happy with the selection.  At my job, I used to take names of newborns to add to contracts and parents were really stretching with some of the names they gave.  Then some would be heartbroken if I commented that it was the 3rd or 4th time that week I heard the same name.  They wanted their child to be "unique".  I would tell them it wasn't the name that made the child unique, but the child himself.  

Lexa321
on 10/16/11 10:50 am - weston, FL
names are important... they can make you or break you.... my son.. jayson- tradtional... jaylyn- i thought i made it up.. i now know i didnt LOL... jaymee- her fathers middle name is james.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views