I Gained...

kasondra123
on 10/29/11 11:43 am - CT
I'm 12 weeks and 5 days Preggers and I've already gained 14 pounds!!! Should I get a fill??? I currently have 3.5 cc's in my 10cc band. Whats a girl to do??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

tamiissunshine
on 10/30/11 2:16 am - Halsey, OR
I have about 4.5 cc's in my 10 cc band right now and I am not going to get a fill. My last pregnancy I was around 5.5 or 6 and it got pretty uncomfortable at the end that I was not able to keep things down very well. I still ended up gaining around 40 lbs total. Then after my C section they had to completely unfill me cause of the water retention, it made me so tight I couldn't even swallow my own saliva. I'm hoping this time I won't gain that much, but I personally will not get a fill this time as I'm hoping to avoid getting a complete unfill. But everyone is different and if you feel that you need a little fill, then do it. You may not have the same issues I had.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

kasondra123
on 10/30/11 12:10 pm - CT
Thanks so much!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views