HEY EVERYONE NAUSEA QUESTION

CATHERINE81
on 11/13/11 11:45 pm - BROCKTON, MA
Hi all my fellow mommies and soon to be, :) im 10 weeks 2 days prego with my first i have a question i am nautious all the time and ill eat saltines or animal crackers have a few then get full feeling and nauteaus even more i take prenatel and 2 calcium petitus and zofran usually in morning around 7 but the nautea seems to not want to go away any suggestions or is this normal? i have only gotten sick one time and it was horrible i ate jello cheesecake ( now i had rny 2.5 years ago and i can do sweets not dump) but it was bad it was 2 weeks ago at night havent gotten sick since. when i eat a cinn raisen bagel fine then wicked nauteas its weird i get cottege cheese and yogurt in and fruits so im eating healthy just dont get it any suggestions>
Sara S.
on 11/14/11 1:35 am
Ginger Ale... or ginger pops... those helped me!
  Sara

Mom to Haleigh born 04/14/10 and Dylan 05/15/12
CATHERINE81
on 11/14/11 2:26 am - BROCKTON, MA
thanks sara ill deff try that because its getting worse
Joeyzgirl
on 11/14/11 3:50 am - Crocker, MO
I am now 15 weeks and finally getting back to my normal post surgery * pre pregnancy habits. My first trimester I had horrible dumping over the weirdest things, which pre-pregnancy I wasn' t much of a dumper, so I had  alot of trouble adjusting. I had horrible nauseau but found if i ate what i was craving (within reason) and ate more times, smaller meals, that I did  ok. B6 is a pregnant woman's best friend, believe me. I never had a speck of sicknes with DD, I wasn't expecting to feel too badly, but I did. I'm glad it's finally over, and it was week 13 that it finally went away most days. So far I have only gained 2 lbs. and that was actually weight I had lost 1st Tri so I guess I haven't really gained anything
CATHERINE81
on 11/14/11 4:27 am - BROCKTON, MA
aww its horrible like now i had a craving for something sweet and ate it now throwing up lil and feel horrible wating for 4 oclock to come around so i can go home and lay down
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 9:17 am - Woodbridge, VA
Based on anecdotal evidence, mommies-to-be who eat lower in carbs (especially starchy carbs and sugar) tend to have less nausea. I had quite a bit of nausea early in my pregnancy (before I even knew I was pregnant) and within a couple days of going low-carb, it was GONE. Everyone seems to think things like crackers and breads are good for nausea, but I've read from many, many women that eating low in carbs instead of loading up on these starches helped them battle their nausea much more successfully.
CATHERINE81
on 11/15/11 3:09 am - BROCKTON, MA
oh ok so less rice, pasta and breads? i do find that after half bagel i get very very full feeling then nausea. ill deff try this thank you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views