HELP!!!! Pregnancy Symtomes

Arinsho2
on 11/29/11 8:16 am
I had my revision from band to bypass about 4 months ago and I have all of a sudden had weird signs that I might be pregnant. Please tell me if any of you have experienced any of these.

Here goes... I ovulated last Tuesday, and I had intercourse the Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday of that week. stating last Thursday I started having slight lower back cramps and this weird cramping pain in my lower abdomen. My breasts are very tender as well. This has still been going on now for almost a week.

I have read that you can have "implantation" pain the first couple of days after you ovulate. Please someone tell me that I am not crazy and that some of you have felt this to.

Thanks and sorry for the over share.

Arin----Revision from Band to BYPASS!!!!                        
Ann D.
on 11/29/11 10:53 am - Amelia, OH
You can feel ovulation pain for a few days, but not implantation pains.  If you are going to "feel" implantation, it will most likely be after 7 DPO (days past ovulation).  If you ovulated last Tuesday, you are only 7 DPO today and it is just too early to tell.

How do you know you ovulated last Tuesday?  Also, are you trying to get pregnant?  You are having sex on the right days to...
Ann

Mom to Ean after 5 longs years of Infertility....2/29/12!

icon_angel.gif - 3/07                             icon_angel.gif - 12/07                             icon_angel.gif - 3/08 
icon_angel.gif - 5/09                             icon_angel.gif - 11/10                             icon_angel.gif - 2/11
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views