PREGNANCY AFTER TUMMY TUCK HELP!!!

Miss.DeeLove
on 12/11/11 4:09 am
Its has only been a year since I have had a baby and OMG im pregnant again. Im a little worried because I just had a tummy tuck about five months ago. PLEASE HELP!!
    a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 4:34 am - Woodbridge, VA
Help with what? I don't think there's anything you can do. If it was 5 months ago, then I assume you're well healed by now (unless you had some sort of complications or infection or something). Did your tummy tuck just remove skin, or did they do muscle tightening? Is there mesh?

It is what it is - you'll likely end up with some new stretch marks and may need a revision after the baby (if you care enough to fix it, depending on how the skin works out - there's no way of telling ahead of time).
imnotknitting
on 12/12/11 9:26 pm
I'm confused too. Are you worried about the tummy tuck cosmetically?
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
Miss.DeeLove
on 12/13/11 8:28 am
Well its not the look I am worried about I worry about the fact that I had a surgery and my stomach is pulled tight and will there be room for this baby to grow I know my stomach will stretch im just worried about my baby!
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/11 9:51 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Yes, your stomach will stretch. You are not the first (and will not be the last) to have a tummy tuck and then get pregnant.
Miss.DeeLove
on 12/14/11 3:14 am
I am ok as long as my health and my baby health is going to be ok!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views