Made it to 30 weeks!!

mandajolyn
on 12/22/11 6:34 am - Tallahassee, FL
It's been a while since I've posted! Today we're 30 weeks!! It's gone by so quick!
Everything's been pretty good, not easy but we're grateful to be here! Had my 30 weeks appointments with both the high risk fetal dr and my OB on Tuesday! 
Passed my glucose test with flying colors, my blood pressure has been perfect throughout which was a bit of a concern with my hypertension history. The blood clotting issue is being treated with extra folic acid and i'll need to be on heprin post baby and depending on my activity level possibly the last few weeks of pregnancy. Baby's doing great, he's measuring right on and looks really good! He'll be tall and the US report said he's estimated at 5lbs!!  DH was an 8+  pounder!  He's super active and is constantly moving! He responds to DH when he talks to him which is VERY cool, DH talks to him and he'll start moving like crazy.  Anytime something's on my belly like a monitor, doppler, or anything he kicks/moves in that exact spot, lol
He's breech right now with his head up under my right side, he had his hands and feet in his face and at one point started sucking on his toes during the US! They'll check again in 4 weeks to see if he's going to flip. How do I know if he has?
I'm in a crazy amount of pain! I knew it would hurt just didn't think it would be this bad! I deal with back injury, fibromyalgia and chronic pain and my entire system is going nuts! My lower back and legs hurt and the sciatic nerve pain is brutal! Knowing something good is going to come of this helps a lot Vs. any other time I'm in pain.
It's crazy to think he'll be here in less than 10 weeks!!
DH is SO in love with his son, it's awesome to see! We're both excited!!
Here's a few US pics! We got to see him in 4D which is cool! It's awesome to see his little features! I think he looks like his daddy! 
IMG_20111220_160609.jpg

"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

tamiissunshine
on 12/22/11 7:49 am - Halsey, OR
Yea! These next 10 weeks will go by so quick. I won't feel like it at the time, but afterwards it will.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 12/22/11 9:25 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Sweet pics!   Glad you're doing well but sorry to hear you're hurting!  I'm fighting sciatica myself... but nothing like you!  Get lots of rest and lots of warm packs to those areas that hurt!

I expect the next weeks will fly by!!
Best wishes and have a great Christmas!

Linda

Jennifer H.
on 12/23/11 3:35 am - stockton, CA
So happy things are going so well for you!Count down begins!
I cant wait tell I hit 30 weeks let alone 28 or 29 knowing the chances for my baby to make it.

Great Pictures!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

mandajolyn
on 12/24/11 3:27 am - Tallahassee, FL
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views