I really hate to bi***....

plusizedbarbie
on 12/29/11 10:30 am - Manahawkin, NJ
But I have to.  If you don't want to hear it, don't read.  But seriously, this pregnancy hurts SO much worse than the last one.  I don't know how to feel.  The day after christmas I spent the evening in the L&D with 60 second contractions every 2 minutes.  I had a UTI I didn't know about and I was dehydrated even though I drink and pee 24/7.  Every since 24 weeks EVERYTHING hurts, my vagina feels like it's going to fall off and it literally takes me 2-3 minutes to get up off a bed or chair.  I cant walk, I feel like a ****ty mom to Sage because I can't do as much.  If each pregnancy gets worse this is for sure the last one, I cannot handle much more of this.  Pregnancy the first time was a BREEZE, this sucks, I am so afraid he is going to come early because of all the contractions and bad pains.  All the doctors are telling me it's normal, but it doesn't feel like it....  Was the second pregnancy worse for you than your first?  I feel annoying even writing this but I swear having a newborn and a c-section wound would be easier than this right now.
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

RachelRN
on 12/29/11 11:28 am - Noblesville, IN
I just wanted to offer support. I am going through a nearly identical scenario. I haven't been allowed to work since 27 weeks, having much more pain with this pregnancy and have thought I was going into active labor 4 times now since I was 33 weeks (with the most recent episode being tonight). This is absolutely my last pregnancy. We both got a boy and a girl! I hope you have relief soon and try to take care of yourself. I know its pretty much impossible to not feel guilty about our being less active parents to our toddlers, but they love us anyway :D Sage loves you no matter what and will be so happy when you give her a little brother! Take care Karen
plusizedbarbie
on 12/29/11 11:35 am - Manahawkin, NJ
Rachel!  I know you have been going through almost the same thing, it's terrible!  I am almost 100% this is our last I cannot do this again!  Wonder if your little Lily and my little no named son are going to be the trouble makers?? lol

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

tamiissunshine
on 12/29/11 12:53 pm - Halsey, OR
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I swear I can't stand up sometimes, the pain is so intense, I have to sit back down. I'm only about 21 weeks and I thought a couple days ago I was having contractions. I was having pain, so I laid down and they finally went away but I was just about ready to call the doctor. It sucked. My first pregnancy I had no pains at all, it was like a breeze and I was almost 400 lbs! 2nd pregnancy I had some ligament pains but it wasn't debilitating. This time it's nuts, I probably won't even be able to walk at all towards the end. I will deal with the C section recovery pain anyday compared to these stretching pains as they call it. I completely feel your pain! This is definately my last pregnancy as I'll be getting my tubes tied during the C section. I don't think I could handle another pregnancy.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 12/29/11 4:22 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
I sooooo feel your pain!  Sorry you're suffering.  The little one will be ok, don't worry about her.  They weren't kidding when they say each consecutive pregnancy is more uncomfortable.  This will be my 3rd baby... I'm 41.  I look in pics like I have aged 5 years in the last 5 months.  My pelvis is starting to hurt so bad I can hardly stand it and I have sciatica pains that bring me to tears.  

All the pain will be well worth it (as you know... : ) )  Hang in there, it won't last forever!

Best to everyone!
imnotknitting
on 12/29/11 9:13 pm
It is so encouraging to hear that I am not the only one! I agree that my 1st pregnancy was soooooooo much easier. I had a couple issues, but nothing unmanageable. This one is so much more uncomfortable. Braxton Hicks (uncomfortable ones) all the time, hemmerhoids (the worst thing by far) and this little girl is sitting so low that my pelvis and hips kill me all the time. I feel terrible too because I feel like I am being a terrible mommy to Lorelai. I still find myself getting down on the floor to play with her and then I say "oh crap! now I have to get up!". I am so tired, all I want to do is lay on the couch/bed/really anywhere and sleep! We've already decided this is our last (my hubby has a tiny desire to try for a boy, but I have told him that unless he's going to be the one going through the pregnancy, it ain't gonna happen). I think it would be financially irresponsible of us to have another and I truly don't think I can go through another pregnancy. Since we are 2 working parents, I also want to make sure I have enough time to spend with each of my kids...
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
hockeybabe2u
on 12/29/11 10:41 pm - Allegan, MI
Each pregnancy is different, just as each birth is different. You never know what you will experience until your there! Sorry your in so much discomfort!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

furiosmommy
on 12/29/11 11:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I thought it was just because I was having twins, I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm so uncomfortable and ready to be done. I hate to complain, but sometimes I just have to. It is harder. Chasing a 2 year old makes it worse. Because of my weight loss I do have some more energy and the pregnancy has been problem free so far, but I'm just done.... I feel so much pressure I feel like I always have to go #1 and #2. My hips hurt because everything is loosening. I'm exhausted all the time but I can't get comfortable at night so I struggle to sleep. I feel ya... I'm right here with you. Here's to a fast ending for all of us (not too fast of course, healthy babies!)

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

plusizedbarbie
on 12/30/11 8:39 am - Manahawkin, NJ
I am seriously glad I am not the only one.  all I feel like I do is complain, and part of my problem is I do not look 8 months pregnant at all, I look maybe 4-5 months so all my family and people around me are forgetting I feel much worse than I actually look.

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

twilight_eclipse
on 1/1/12 1:03 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Oh, girl! I FEEL your pain! Braxton Hicks all the time, (THIS MAY BE TMI) my vagina feels like it's going to fall out, the outer labia feels like it's swollen, throbbing and on fire (and I have no infections, believe me, I've prayed that was the cause so it could be fixed) and no one understands why I'm so achey/painy because I don't look but 5-6 months pregnant even though I'm 8. Don't ever feel bad about *****ing about it. You are so not alone and it's good to know I'm not either! I sometimes feel like a little kid doing the pee pee dance while holding my "private parts" to relieve the pressure. Sitting and laying down doesn't even help. I can't wait for the c-section. That recovery will be so much easier than 8 more weeks of this. All you ladies are in my thoughts and as bad as I feel that it's happening to someone else as well, I am glad I'm not the only one so I don't feel like I'm complaining for no reason and I should just suck it up.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views