update on me and my new bundle of joy

pokie123
on 12/30/11 3:47 am - Quincy, FL
Hello,  everyone I would like to let everyone know how I have been.,  I just got a new computer since I posted last since I have not been at work.  My last day of work was oct 24th,  My baby sis was in the hospital at this time and the family was called in to say that she did not have long to live.  It was devastating. I had to be there for her kids and plan a funeral all the while trying to stay stress free and not deliver early.  Needless to say on the morning of my sisters funeral I woke to find that my water had broken and off to the hospital me and hubby went.  I will go into details later but my baby girl was born at 803 pm on nov 5th she was 4 days early.  I am so in love.  THose here who know me remember that I lost a baby on last year.  THis has been a happy and sad time for me.  I miss my  sis but I have a happy healthy baby. will post pics as soon as i can
Hollywog
on 12/30/11 4:09 am
You know how happy I am for you.  Will try to call this weekend...pm me and let me know if one day is better than another.  Can't wait to see pictures!

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

pokie123
on 1/2/12 7:19 am - Quincy, FL
hello call anytime return to work tommorrow home at about 6 pm
mandajolyn
on 12/30/11 5:12 am - Tallahassee, FL
Thanks for updating! I'm sorry for your loss but SO glad your little girl is here! I'm sure your sister would be so proud of you and she's looking out for you and your lil one!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

pokie123
on 1/2/12 7:15 am - Quincy, FL
thx I really believe that u will be delivering soon right
SassySamara
on 12/30/11 5:13 am - San Antonio, TX
I am sorry for the loss of your sister but happy to hear that all turned out well with you and your new daughter. Can't wait to see the pics.

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/11 5:37 am - HI
Sorry for your loss.  I am sure enduring this has made you a stronger person.  Congrats on you LO.

Happy New Year!
tamiissunshine
on 12/30/11 5:46 am - Halsey, OR
Congrats on your new baby!! I'm so glad that this baby is doing well. Sorry to hear about your sister though, that would be a bitter sweet day.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Nikki M.
on 12/30/11 1:00 pm
Wow what a mix of emotions you must feel! Congrats on your sweet baby and I am so sorry to hear about your sister. 

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

hockeybabe2u
on 12/31/11 9:32 am - Allegan, MI
Sorry for the loss of your sister! Congrats on your new baby girl!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1226 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views