j kids update!

Lexa321
on 1/25/12 12:02 am - weston, FL
hello everyone!.. quick update

jayson- hes 3 now.. talks a bunch.. hes super funny... he loves his sisters and is very protective over them... hes a typical boy and is begging to play "hitball"... we know that as football

jaylyn- she will be 2 in march... shes also talking a bunch in full sentences... shes going to be the death of me... shes gasoline and fire and just a pinch of sugar... we are going to start potty training shortly after her birthday

jaymee- shes 4 months old tomorrow... she weighs 14 lbs and 24 inches.. she got 2 shots this morning and the roto drink.. shes generally a happy and hungry baby.. we have started her on solids a bit early and shes is plowing thru them... we have done them all execpt squash... she didnt care for peaches or peas... she loves sweet pot/carrots/grn beans/pears.. shes rolling over and spins her self in circles to ger where she needs to go

my multi tasker

im pretty sure we are done and im actually pretty sad about it...
windowsdown
on 1/25/12 1:16 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
They are all so adorable! I bet your house is full of fun and never a dull moment!
You sure about not having more?
Lexa321
on 1/25/12 4:32 am - weston, FL
no... i would love 2 more... but they would have to wait until the little starts school... my body needs a break... all 3 of the kids are less then 3 years apart...
hockeybabe2u
on 1/25/12 3:46 am - Allegan, MI
Cute kids!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

mandajolyn
on 1/25/12 5:22 am - Tallahassee, FL
You have the cutest kids!! So adorable! I love how he is with his little sisters!! DH wanted a boy first so he could be a big brother! 
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

tamiissunshine
on 1/25/12 6:16 am - Halsey, OR
They are so cute!!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

victoria3
on 1/26/12 1:37 am - Douglassville, PA
Your multi-tasker is quite talented!  Cute kids!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views