20 Pounds starting today! **PICS**

boomsheeka01
on 1/31/12 3:33 am - Killeen, TX
Hey ladies!  I am posting to let you know that I WILL lose this baby weight in 10 weeks. I have 20 pounds to lose and I will post my progress every Monday. I am using you guys as a part of my accountability. I started yesterday and didnt do good! (boo) but I still lost a pound! Woohoo!!  I am starting at 188 and I want to be at 168 by April 13th and I am DONE losing weight!!..... my husband and I are doing our own Biggest Loser and who ever loses more every week gets a small prize (mine is a full body massage from him!!) and the big prize is a shopping spree.  So here are some pics (of course)

Taken yesterday morning (1/30/12) pants don't close 188lbs

Taken the day before I found out I was Preg... 169lbs

My size 12 pants that I wore in the above pic (can NOT button anymore)

**BONUS PIC**   Silas had an appt today for his congestion, and he was STILL all smiles!!  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

kanesmom
on 1/31/12 6:13 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Beat that husband of yours! LOL
You'll do fine. At least you've set a reasonable goal.

Best wishes.
Kina

PS--LOVE the bonus picture!!

RNY 08/16/05
Weight day of surgery 222
Lost 100 pounds in about 10 months

Pre-pregnancy weight 126
Delivery day weight 166
Currently 118
Baby Gage born 11/02/10
tamiissunshine
on 1/31/12 8:06 am - Halsey, OR
You can do it!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

syarbroG-5
on 1/31/12 8:30 am
WOW! Silas is such a beautiful present from God. He seems to be a Happy baby. You can do it lady. Again, Congrats.................

IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delightful74
on 1/31/12 9:49 am - Fairburn, GA
Rooting for you both! Drop those pounds girl, cause in few short months you'll be running behind Silas...and I'd hate for you to be out of breath! lol
Lianne C.
on 1/31/12 11:24 am - Garden City, MI
You can do it!
P.S. Silas is adorable! Just wanna squeeze that cute little guy!!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
MusicMaryn
on 2/1/12 2:32 am - San Jose, CA
You can do it, Channel!  That Silas is so frickin adorable!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

hockeybabe2u
on 2/1/12 3:20 am - Allegan, MI
I'm with you on the loosing weight and we are very close to the same weight...I was weighing between 188-190 and have cut out my evening snacks and eating less during the day and drinking extra water. Today I was down to 185....so I'll join you on this journey! However, I want to loose 30lbs......let us encourage each other! BTW, Silas is a cutie!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Jennifer H.
on 2/1/12 7:16 am - stockton, CA
First off you can do it.
Second off you look great by the way as it but I know we know what the scale said before hand.
Third your little one is so darn cute!
This is a good idea we should get a weekly or monthly post going for the ones losing baby weight.I only have ten weeks left come Monday and I have some weight to lose.I wont see my 125 130 again but 140 I'm OK with will take me back to were I was when I got pregnant this time.

Best of luck!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views