Yesterday was my 8 year surgery anniversary!

hockeybabe2u
on 3/8/12 11:32 pm - Allegan, MI
Hello Ladies!  It totally slipped my mind yesterday that it was 8 years ago I had RNY.  It has been one of the greatest things I could do for myself!  My highest weight was 268lbs and I got down to 155lbs and stayed steady between 158-163 (maintaned almost 5 years****il I had my 2 post-op babies.  With my 1st post-op baby, I gained around 35lbs and lost all but 8lbs at my 6 week check-up and ended up regaining 12 more pounds over the next 1.5 years afterwards.  I got strict with myself and lost the extra weight and got back down to 155lbs which crept up slightly to 163lbs before getting pregnant with my 2nd post-op baby.  With my 2nd post-op baby I gained up to 206lbs and weighed 188lbs at my 6 week check-up.  I'm currently trying to loose the extra weight and have gotten down to 181.  I'm looking to get back down to 155-163 (seems to be my sweet spot) by the end of June.  I would love to loose more, but not sure I will be able to do it! 

Anyways, I would upload some pics to show before and after, but having problems with my computer.  If your curious, you can check out my profile page and see some pictures of my journey!  Hope all is well with everyone!

Kerri

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

MusicMaryn
on 3/9/12 1:27 am - San Jose, CA
Happy surgiversary!  I know you'll drop that baby weight real soon.  You rock, my friend!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views