Austin is 9 months old w/pics

shrinkingarmywife77
on 3/20/12 10:57 am - Lyman, SC
Hi ladies,
I hope you remember me, it's been awhile since I've posted but little Austin keeps me VERY busy!  Austin just turned 9 months old and I cannot believe how FAST time has flown by, but my life is so much better just because he's in it :)  Austin is almost walking already and into EVERYTHING, LOL!  I can barely sit down which is why I am barely on my computer to post, but I do check up on the board now and again to see how everyone is doing :)  Austin weighs in at 19 lbs, has 4 teeth, super fast crawls, stands up and walks holding onto things, eats baby food three times a day, still nurses like a champ and lights up my life :)  I am doing well...trying to get back on track with my eating which has been hard...I had my 3 yr surgiversary on the 9th of this month and have about 10 more lbs of baby weight to lose, but I am going to get there, darn it!  I just started exercising again and am enjoying getting back into it.  Anyway, here are a few pics of my little man who I adore and is growing up way too fast!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
ochikezie
on 3/20/12 8:38 pm - Essex, MD
shrinkingarmywife77
on 3/21/12 12:16 am - Lyman, SC
Thank you and congrats on your pregnancy :)
tamiissunshine
on 3/21/12 3:06 am - Halsey, OR
Adorable! Glad things are going well.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lexa321
on 3/21/12 6:31 am - weston, FL
hes so handsome!!!  and that is the coolest wagon ive ever seen? where did you get it?
shrinkingarmywife77
on 3/29/12 11:06 pm - Lyman, SC
Thank you Lexa :)  I actually got it at a yard sale and he absolutely LOVES riding around in it..great yard sale buy for sure!  Hope you are doing well with your sweet babies :)
MusicMaryn
on 3/23/12 4:39 am - San Jose, CA
Hey There!  Wowie... 9 months already. Boy has time flown by.  He is simply adorable.  Congrats on the happy life with your little man.  Good to see you posting again.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

shrinkingarmywife77
on 3/29/12 11:07 pm - Lyman, SC
Hi Maryn, I've been keeping watch on your progress and so excited for you..you'll soon know what a sweet baby boy is like, it's such joy :)  Yes, time has definitely flown by and it's so bittersweet but I'm so blessed to stay home with him and never miss a moment :)  (HUGS) to you my friend :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views