Updated pics of my Silas!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 3/27/12 1:17 am - Killeen, TX
Hi ladies!!

I dont post as much as I used to because my babes keeps me on my toes, but I love it!!  I was able to quit my job, and I absolutely LOVE being home with him! I get bored every once in a while but all in all its great! Silas is such a good baby, I literally could not have asked God for better. He doesnt cry or fuss unless he is fighting his sleep (which is rare)....I put him on his little play gym and he will play for hours!! He is a very content baby, and he doesn't like to be held for too long. He sleeps ALL NIGHT!!!  YAY!!!  I put him down at 10, and he wakes up between 730-8. Its absolutely lovely. He talks so much its amazing! Apparently 3 months is pretty early to be talking as much as he does. Everybody is shocked when they hear him. When he isnt sleep, he's talking or squealing, and smiling. It never gets old either, I hear him all day when he is playing on his gym and I love it like its his first time.  He turns on his side now....not quite all the way over yet, but its coming soon.

God blessed us with more than we could have ever imagined! He was so worth waiting 3 years for! We have decided that we are going to start trying again next June. I can't wait!!  I loved being pregnant!

Here are pics of my love!

My husband and I took him to the riverwalk...everybody LOVED him!!  :)

My happy man!!

Silas pops his collar!  Haha I loved this one!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Zee Starrlite
on 3/27/12 2:47 am
I love seeing new pics of Silas - he's so beautiful!!!  I love that you love being a mommy too and how nice that you are able to stay home.  Chanell,  your natural hair looks great!

Blessings,
Leila

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

boomsheeka01
on 3/27/12 4:59 am - Killeen, TX
Thanks girl!!  I love my natural hair...its work to maintain it, but its very worth it. I love wearing my afro!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

tamiissunshine
on 3/27/12 5:23 am - Halsey, OR
He is so adorable! Sounds like a super happy little man with a super happy mama!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

MusicMaryn
on 3/27/12 6:09 am - San Jose, CA
Oh Channel... he is so cute!  And you look great too, Momma!  You are blessed!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

funeebonez
on 3/27/12 7:54 am - Logan, UT
He is just the cutest thing I've ever seen, his smile is so precious! Thanks for sharing pics and I cannot wait to do the same!!
Jennifer H.
on 3/28/12 12:38 pm - stockton, CA
One little happy man hes to cute!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

pokie123
on 3/28/12 11:50 pm - Quincy, FL
girl he is to handsome
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views