Help me out girlys !!!!!!

Amberlee2002
on 4/21/12 2:27 pm - Skowhegan, ME
So i am new mommy and loving every min of this new life i have been giving !!!! But i not sure on what juice to giver her and what or how much to feed her with veg and fruit or even cearl i am so lost here .. do i still give her a bottle then feed her or feed her then a bottle  i JUST DONT KNOW  HELP A NEW MOMMY OUT !!!!!!! 

Thank you all so much
Amber
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/12 1:33 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Well, for starters, how old is she? Juice is generally NOT a great idea since it's essentially just liquid sugar.
ochikezie
on 4/22/12 11:13 pm - Essex, MD
Follow your gut, you wont go wrong. Just dont do anything or give anything you would not give to your self. As for me with my son I started off with just breast feeding till he was ready for solids and he let me know when he was ready, he quit the breast. I started with veggies first because its what I was eating. I would fix grean beans for me and blend some for him. Then when I would have a piece of fruit for snack, I would puree some for him. When I ate a piece of chicken, I would blend his so and so forth you get my point I ate healthy and so did he. As far as Juices go, I have a juicer, and I would juice him a fresh fruit rather than buy the sugary juices. when I started giving him regular milk, I gave him the whole milk because they still need that fat to grow and develop, and for a change of taste I would add a little chocolate or strawberry syrup. My son is strong and healthy and has so much energy. Like I started off saying, you got this doctors tell you one thing, friends and family chime in and its all good but at the end of the day thats your baby, and you would never do anything to hurt your child. Good luck and Congratulations.
Lexa321
on 4/23/12 10:38 am - weston, FL
how old is she? you dont need juice/cereal... its just not needed.. when you start food- she will take less then a tablespoon... until she gets the hang of it.. then she will take more... as far as bottle.. that depends on how many oz she will take in before the food
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views