When did your cycle return after MC?

omma24
on 5/1/12 2:14 am
It will be 7 weeks on Sunday 5/6, since our missed mc (3/18.)   I still have not had my cycle return.  Getting very bummed and want to try again...
Just wondering how long it's going to take to get a new cycle?  =(  Anyone else have to wait this long for their first cycle after mc? 

betty06
on 5/1/12 2:32 pm - Long Beach
 I had a MC and my cycle returned right away, have you tried talking to your OB?

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7Cy8DE/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7Cy8DE/weight.png">>

Sherry-Lynn L.
on 5/1/12 7:50 pm, edited 5/1/12 7:50 pm - Barrie, Canada
After my first 3 mc's my cycle returned about 6-8 weeks after, and after my chemical it was pretty much right away, seemed like my cycle was just a week or two late for that one, the next cycle came right on time for that one too.  Hope this helps, if you don't get it soon I would talk to your Dr. Sorry about your loss, and good luck with trying again.

Sherry-Lynn   

DD July 9th, 2012 7lbs 1oz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

omma24
on 5/2/12 1:37 am
Thanks for the replies...  My ob has been doing follow-up hcg's. It's been so slow getting my hcg back to under 5.  A week ago my hcg was 4 (my first draw at m/c was over 34,000)...so I assume I should start a new cycle soon...but it's just so hard waiting for it to return.  It was termed a missed miscarriage because the baby stopped developing at 6w5 days...and I was already going on 9 weeks.  =(  So, I just hope it starts soon...I so wanna join this board again with happy news!!  
windowsdown
on 5/3/12 9:00 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Sorry for your loss...MC are never easy! Esp the waiting for AF after it happened. My period returned within 4 weeks after both my MC's; however my numbers NEVER got as high as yours. I think my highest might have been 1200. Don't worry that *itch (AF) is on her way. Sticky baby dust to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views