HEY EVERYONE UPDATE ON US

CATHERINE81
on 5/7/12 12:54 am - BROCKTON, MA
WELL LAST MONDAY I WOKE UP TO A PAINFUL RED RASH ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BELLY AND LET ME TELL U IT WAS HORRIBLE . WENT TO OB AND SHE CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS PUPPS AND THEY WERE GOING TO KEEP ME UNTIL DELIVERY. SO I SPENT THE WEEK  IN THE HOSP THE RASH GOT BETTER BUT I STILL HASVE ITCH I WAS ON STEROIDS AND MEDS,, THE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME. SO I WAS RELEASED FRIDAY NIGHT SENT HOME ON STEROIDS THAT ENDED TODAY AND IM PRAYING THE RASH DOESNT COME BACK. I HAVE A AMENEO SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROWSO IM HOPING BY NEXT WEEK I CAN HAVE JAYAUNA THERESA. THIS CONDITION IVE BEEN DEALING WITH FOR OVER A MONTH NOW AND IM DONE MY DOCTOR KNOWS IM READY BUT HOWEVER I KNOW WE WANNA MAKE SURE BABY GURL IS OK. WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW ILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED.
TraceyC
on 5/7/12 3:13 am - DFW, TX
No fun! Saying prayers that the amnio comes back with all the right information. I did some research on PUPPS when I was pregnant. I had bought some cocoa butter lotion to help with the stretch marks and rubbed it all over my belly. Turns out I was super allergic to it and developed a rash. I called my OB and they brought me in and after some questioning we determined it was not PUPPS but an allergic reaction. Knowing the signs and symptoms of what you're going through makes me feel for you....  I can't even imagine.

Hope you get better soon and I hope that all the discomfort ends sooner!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

windowsdown
on 5/7/12 11:54 pm
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Wishing you a quick and easy delivery!
octoberbabee
on 5/8/12 2:44 am - MD
Wow!  I have never heard of PUPPS; what is that?  I pray that all goes well with you as you await your precious bundle 
Susan Hayes

linda.traxler
on 5/8/12 4:09 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Poor you!!
I hope all comes out well with the amnio and the little one is doing fine.  Hang in there!
Best wishes,
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views