AF....

victoria3
on 7/10/12 2:30 am - Douglassville, PA
.... is a *****!!! 

Another month of not being PG.  This is really wearing on my emotions.  I still don't think that DH gets where I am coming from- since he has 2 sons from his previous marriage.  Some months I am pissed and other months I cry- this is a crying month! 

Thanks for reading my vent!

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/12 2:47 am
Have you tried Opks? Or pre seed or soft cups? I haven't yet, but if i am not pregnant by August I will be doing it all! Sorry AF arrived ;( just think, this is the last time she can come for the next 10 months! I hope you catch a sticky egg soon!
victoria3
on 7/10/12 2:52 am - Douglassville, PA
Thanks for the vote of confidence Melanie.  Yes, I OPK every month and we do use preseed and soft cups, I even still with my pelvis tilted for hours after wards.  I guess it back to the drawing board!
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/12 3:08 am
Have you talked with your Dr to make sure all is OK? Maybe your tubes are blocked? Idk, I'm not a doctor ..... just trying to help. Are you thinking about taking clomid as an option? Do you ck your cervix? The OPKs tell you when your about to ovulate, maybe that's not enough time for the swimmers to swim? Girl, I am not in it this month WE are getting those eggs next month
jewel-twin
on 7/10/12 3:10 am - Canada
How long have you been trying? If its been more then 6 moths go talk to your dr. I used to work at an IVF facility. There are some medications that can assist before having to go full out fertility clinic styles.

I have personally watched Hundreds of women month after month stressed out, crying, and heart broken. I know what your feeling I have seen it in hundreds of women's eyes... and I offer you a giant Hug and a thoughtful statement... try to relax, enjoy life, have sex because you WANT to not because you HAVE to... if you are stressed out and worried you mess with some hormones and it becomes harder. (I KNOW way easier said then done).

*hugs again*
victoria3
on 7/10/12 3:30 am - Douglassville, PA
We have been trying for over a year now. After 6 months of trying we did do the whole fertility work-up and found out that DH is the problem- low sperm count.  All of my testing (HSG, labs, ultrasounds...) were perfect.  We have talked about IVF but that really isn't in the cards financially right now, maybe more towards the end of the year.
windowsdown
on 7/10/12 4:43 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
What about IUI instead of IVF? It's cheaper and some insurances cover it?
Hugs to you Victoria the process can be so draining. I totally understand.
victoria3
on 7/10/12 5:16 am - Douglassville, PA
When we did talk to the RE and Repoductive Urologist about IUI vs IVF, they both said with DH's counts that we would be better with the IVF.  

Thanks for the hugs, I could use that!  How's your 2WW? 
windowsdown
on 7/10/12 6:36 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
AF showed on the 1st.  I'm on CD 10 and using OPK sticks this go around.  We shall see....it can be a long and tedious process and then with my previous 2 miscarriages....lets just stay emotions can run high.  I try my best to stay postive but there are days when it gets to you.  I try to embrace it....allow myself to have a pity party for a short time then move on. 
But I know your annoyance when it comes to your DH not really understanding since he has  kids of his own.  Mine has one daughter and although we are close and I love her dearly she isn't mine..when I look at her I see him not me.  But all we can do is keep plugging on. But I tell you that clock of mine is TICK TOCKING!!!!! lol  
Is your DH taking anything to increase his count?  
Celia S.
on 7/10/12 10:23 am - Grand Junction, CO
Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby for you soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views