update on me and peanut

jana_m_dowler
on 7/14/12 6:15 am - Rockport, WV
Hey girls! Sorry I don't have much time to comment on everyones posts but happy to hear about the updates! I don't have a laptop to take with me to the couch or bed. I need to get one of those.
I went to my first appointment with the nurse on wednesday. I was a nervous wreck for some reason. On tuesday morning I was spotting some old blood but quit in the afternoon. Since I had a sub chorionic bleed with my last pregnancy they thought it would be best to do an ultrasound. I got to see my peanut and hear the heartbeat. It was a good 119 where it should be. I was 7 weeks on wednesday.  They found out that I have another bleed so to take precautionary measures I am on bed rest for a week. I go back wednesday for another ultrasound to check to see if it is going away. The good news of that is that they can tell it's clotting like it should and it's not near the baby. I am still a little nervous about it but all I can do is rest as much as I can. It's proving to be difficult at times but I know I have to do it for my baby.  I haven't been spotting or bleeding any so thats also good news. I will keep you updated girls

Love Jana
MeliT
on 7/14/12 1:43 pm - Miami, FL
 jana! thats good to hear. your little peanut is strong. a fighter. they will amaze you. i worried for sooo long. but consistently every check up my little guy is strong and growing. its good to hear the bleeding is not near the baby and thats its clotting. rest rest rest!  

Nikki M.
on 7/14/12 3:25 pm
Take care Jana! Hopefully the time you are on bedrest will fly by and your baby will continue to grow and grow!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LogansMommy
on 7/16/12 9:54 pm - Marietta, GA
Jana~ so good to hear from you
I'll keep you two in my thoughts Cheri

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test