4 wks 1 day pregnant, 19 mo post op -RNY---PAIN.

justxnikki
on 9/20/12 4:32 pm - Sidney, OH
 Please help........

I just found out Saturday that I am pregnant.  After about 3 hours of celebrating, I started bleeding and went to the ER.  

My HcG level was at 70.  I got a shot for being Rh-.  No big deal.  Doc said it was implation bleeding and shouldn't be worried, but I should follow up with OBGYN to make sure everything was okay.  
Monday I had blood drawn again, hcg was then at 209. Cramping and Bleeding continued until Tuesday night. 

Currently I am having pain on my right side of my uterus, but no bleeding.  I don't have another appt till tomorrow, but even so, my OBGYN said they won't do an ultrasound until after 5 weeks.  

Is this pain normal?  Will my doc be able to detect an ectopic prenancy without any additional labwork/ultrasound?

I am absolutely terrified and I haven't slept since Saturday. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! 
SANDYMILLER10
on 9/22/12 11:34 am - some city, VA
 Hope all is well. Praying for life abundantly! Keep us posted.

Time_for_Monica
on 9/24/12 8:23 am - Levittown, NY
I also had three episodes of bleeding during my first trimester and had some pain and was freaking out but then every time I would go to the doc they said everything was ok with the babies.
If they said that everything was ok at the ER then don't worry too much TRUST ME I know that its easier said than done becuase every time I went in and they said everything was ok I still worried anyway. Now I'm 16 weeks and everything is going fine so I don't know why the reason was for the bleeding but its ok.
I hope that turns out ok and just try not to stress too much either becuase its not good for the baby. 

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views