"morning" sickness

tygercub82
on 11/25/12 11:27 pm - TX
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Hello all, 1st time poster, long time troller... 

I am currently 10 months post op and I was a stickler about being protected because in addition to the surgery I am also going to school as is my husband and working 2 jobs. But about 1 1/2 months ago my mirena came out. I dont have medical insurance anymore and didn't have the money to go to the dr. So we have just been using condoms. Well long story short, I am not due to start my period until Dec 3 but for the last 2 days anything I eat or drink that isn'****er has been upsetting my stomach afterwards. 

I figured if anyone knew any tricks to getting anything down you all would, but I posted here since pregnancy may also be the issue. Any suggestions to get my protein in, since if I am pregnant I can't lack in my protein at all??

Thank you!!!

cryspyx
on 11/26/12 2:02 am - Hartford, CT

well, i didn't have any trouble with food and such until about 6th week. the way i avoid what i call my "afternoon/evening" sickness, since i'm typically fine in the morning, is to eat small meals through out the day instead of trying to eat three larger meals. being overfilled or extremely hungry can bring on the nausea easier. for me it's been sipping flat ginger ale when the nausea acts up or drinking decaffeinated peppermint tea, but i haven't had any stomach type issues that you're describing.

Ready2ChangeMe
on 11/27/12 10:39 pm - Canada

I have not been pregnant post surgery but I have been pregnant before and what settled my morning sickness was plain crackers...and to get protein in maybe cheese and yogurt and beans....easier than digesting MEAT! Hope this helps!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views