Positive test

tygercub82
on 12/3/12 10:34 pm - TX
RNY on 01/13/12 with

I took a test this morning and it was positive.... I'm nervous!!1 I just had my surgery in jan. 

I'm so confused and excited all at once...any advice?

Time_for_Monica
on 12/3/12 11:45 pm - Levittown, NY

First off congrats no both your surgery and your positive!! And second don't be nervous everything will be ok. You are almost 1 year out so you will be fine.  .and I've heard so many stories from people who are only a few months out and get preggo and both them and the baby come out fine :0 ) Just make sure you start taking extra vitamins right away like a pre-natal and maybe some extra folic acid too.

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Celia S.
on 12/4/12 1:04 am - Grand Junction, CO

Congrats on your positive pregnancy test! Try to calm down and relax. Being almost a year out, I'm sure you'll be just fine. I was 5.5 months post op when I got my positive and I just gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby boy on Friday :)

Be sure you get in enough calories for you and baby. You need to add healthy carbs and fats back into your diet. Be absolutely religious with your vitamins and drink plenty of water. Now is not the time to slack on any of that and put yourself at a nutritional disadvantage. Not sure how far you are from your goal weight, but if you still have a ways to go, don't be surprised if you lose weight. Baby will take what he/she needs from you.

prayers for a happy healthy 9 mnths! :)

tygercub82
on 12/4/12 2:17 am - TX
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Thank you both!

I am about 65lbs from goal give or take. and I will be happy as long he/she is healthy! Its just hard bc I am in school and work 2 jobs(1 pt and 1 ft) also have a 3 1/2 yr old girl. My husband works and goes to school. I am only 1 day late but the test was positive this morning and another one was just a little while ago. (different tests and brands) God said it was time I guess! He knows best

BIGGY
on 12/5/12 1:29 am - Tulsa, OK
VSG on 07/24/12

you ladies are so lucky and blessed . I ttc for 5years and had no luck .I am hoping that wls will help because metformin and clomid didn't .I never get periods and for the past 3months I have had a period ,so i hope I am getting normal. I am only 4months out so I hope that by july2013 I have good luck like you ladies did

HW:375 (04/02/12) 
SW:339 (07/
24/12)
CW:244 (11/13/14)

tygercub82
on 12/5/12 3:13 am - TX
RNY on 01/13/12 with

Good luck to you Biggy!!! and all you other women out there ttc. I wish you all the best and am sending thoughts and prayers your way!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views