TTC got questions

Liz C.
on 12/9/12 12:13 pm, edited 12/9/12 12:13 pm - DE
So me and my fiance have been ttc for just over 2 months now and nothing yet. I have one daughter who is almost 11 and never got pregnant after her but never really tried. I do have PCOS but haven't been checked out in a while. I will be 3 years out this February from the bypass and down 235lbs. Does anyone think my chances are good? Also is there any good supplements to take otc to help? I want this so bad... Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Starting weight from 8/7/09- pre op and post op!

RNY Surgery on 2/22/10- weightloss post op! 

cryspyx
on 12/9/12 12:34 pm - Hartford, CT

i have PCOS as well. even after losing a 140 pounds, i still did not ovulate without assistance until the fluke month that i ovulated on my own and got pregnant, so my first suggestion is visit your doctor and make sure you're actually ovulating. while losing weight works for a lot of people, it's still good to make sure that the ovaries are functioning because that is a vital part of conceiving.

Alice P.
on 12/10/12 6:03 am

The way to check for ovulation is to do your basal temperature every morning as soon as you wake up--it spikes just before you ovulate and goes down when your period is coming- or stays elevated if you are pregnant.

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views