Quick Update... it's been a while!

plusizedbarbie
on 1/14/13 1:27 pm - Manahawkin, NJ

Hi ladies, it's Karen.

I recognize some of the faces from this group, but I've had both of my babies post op and this board helped me tremendously during each pregnancy.

Sage is now almost 3!!! where the heck did that time go?! I remember when I was TTC with her.  She is an amazing and tremendously smart child!  She joined dance class this year, and enjoys going to library story time and parachute time at our community center!  she can count to 40 and says he ABC's and can tell me all the shapes including octagons.  She loves minnie mouse, dancing, singing, toy story, waffles, babies, her brother and anything pink!!  Shes a little girl girl but deff a fire cracker with a crazy personality!  Shes starting with the attitude now and its kinda driving me crazy lol!

Elliot will be ONE next month! I cannot believe it.  for those that remember, from birth he had horrible, terrible, painful reflux.  He also has lots of problems with asthma and was hospitalized at 8 weeks old for RVS and pneumonia. He still deals with both reflux and asthma, but he stopped spitting up (thank god!!) at around 7 months, he started WALKING at 7 months also.  He's 11 months now and RUNS everywhere.  He's a big boy, already 26lbs and 29 inches.  Been off the bottle since 10 months because he legit eats like a monster.  He is still on nexium 10mg twice daily and zantac because when we tried weaning him off of it all he did was choke, cough and gag on his reflux.  They are now looking into other options as to why his reflux is still so bad.  His asthma is sticking around too and hes on daily nebulizer treatments.  other than that hes an amazingly awesome healthy, happy handsome lil man!!  I wasnt sure about him for the first few months ;) but I'm so happy that hes not in pain any more and that his reflux is well controlled!  Sage is in love with her baby brother.

just a few pics!

MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Stacey D.
on 1/14/13 11:41 pm - Harrisonburg, VA

Isn't it funny, we were on the board when you were preggo with Sage, I am not back with baby number 2 in the hopper.  I am having another lil lady (dad's so out numbered), but excited to see another one grow, even if it's fast as lightening.  Glad all is well.  Stacey

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

Time_for_Monica
on 1/15/13 10:27 am - Levittown, NY
Congratulations on your babies. I'm glad that your little boy is doing better after that rough start. I'm sorry to tell you though that attitude doesn't get better. . .lol. My daughter is going to be 9 in a few weeks and she thinks she is 19! But I know I went through that phase too and they will eventually get over it. I'm 32 weeks pregnant with twin boys now so I will finally get to experience what its like to raise boys. . .I hear its much easier! So what kind of surgery did you have and when? Also how much weight did you gain with the pregnancies, and were you able to get it off easily?

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views