23 weeks

katie G.
on 3/1/13 8:55 pm
I'm 23 weeks and feel like I'm just getting my so recently lost belly back. I know it comes w the teritory of growing a little one but its so hard being that I concieved so soon after surgery that it feels like a huge head game some days. I've yet to actually gain weight but then again I'm only 6 months post op (255 the wk of surg and currently 204) so I guess that's what's expected. my little girl is up to speed size and development wise so I keep telling myself that if I'm not gaining then I'm tech losing cause she's taking from me but I'm scared to death to see that scale go up. a few fam members and co workers have mentioned that I'm starting to look preggo and I'm def starting to feel it come the end of the day lol. and I do feel blessed to be preg now that I've overcome my early out fears of doing more harm than good to my baby and myself getting preg so soon but its the weight head game that gets to me most days. its been a learning prosess and will continue to be but thanks ror listening to my hormonal preg mess of emotions lol
Alice P.
on 3/1/13 8:59 pm

6 months post op is when the mental game really amped up for me post op!  And being pregnant certainly has got to make that worse.  Concentrate on eating healthy--protein first ALWAYS, plenty of water and getting your vitamins in.  It's important to nourish you and your baby now--that's all that matters!.

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Elisabeth G.
on 3/2/13 12:07 am - Windsor, Canada

I am not far behind you in my pregnancy I am almost 8 months post op and i know its a daily struggle for me I have gained and lost the same two pounds for the past three months and am not showing yet I am doing my best to focus on getting protein and my fluids in most days it is a huge struggle but i hve wanted my little one for over 10 years 

I don't really have any words of advice for the head issues as I am dealing with them to I just know that I am still fitting into a medium sized pant some of which are actually starting to get a bit lose and I keep telling myself that anything I gain now will be baby and I should have no problem losing it again once he's here

katie G.
on 3/2/13 7:43 am
Ty. And i keep telling myself the same things... i cant wait to meet my Ivelisse MaryAnn come june. Plus i cant wait to get back on the road to losing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1225 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 852 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views