Pregnant and very worried

Luvsdaislands
on 2/26/13 6:52 am - Landover, MD

Hey folks!!

I had a RNY in 2006, revision in early 2012 and I am currently 9 weeks pregnant not to mention I am 42 years old, grown children (youngest is 21) and a grandmother!!  Can you say NERVES is SHOT!!!!!  I thought about termination but I prayed and decided to let God be my guide. 

So far I have been sick almost everyday since i found out about a month ago, I am going to BEG my doctor to give me some medicine at my next appointment this week.  I am so sick that I can barely eat anything  (ANYBODY HAVE REMEDIES/ADVICE FOR THIS???).  Peaches and grapes is my saving grace. Fried egg with cheese, grits and bacon is another saving grace.  And I can only drink liquids ICE COLD or HOT!!  Am I the only one having symptons like this??

Only look back in life to know where you DON'T want to go

Lianne C.
on 2/26/13 7:59 am - Garden City, MI
Morning sickness is harder for me post op than it was pre op! I would just take small bites if I can stomach it, and only a few bites. The idea is to make sure you don't have an empty stomach. If you eat too much it will be worse.

Thanks, now I want fried grits!!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Luvsdaislands
on 2/26/13 11:55 pm - Landover, MD

Hey Lianne,

Yes it is worse than 20something years ago.  I didn't have any sickness!!  I am so scared because it's hard to eat anything and you are sooooooooooooo right that if i eat alot (which isn't much) the sickness gets worse.  I saw someone post about eating peperoni and mozzarella cheese warmed up...i tried that and it went down fine.  and I got some ginger snaps to snack on and sipping ginger tea to help and it's working so far.

Only look back in life to know where you DON'T want to go

JordynsMommy
on 3/4/13 6:32 pm - PA
VSG on 05/10/12
First,.congrats!! I'm 12 wks. My nausea just let up a few days ago. but I went through it hard!! I couldn't eat anything but crackers. The dr have me zofran. It works!!!!!! Wish you the best. Pm me anytime luv.
Alice P.
on 3/4/13 9:42 pm

I'm 40 and pregnant with my first post op baby--2 pre op ones who are 10 and 12.  But MD considers me much less risk since my weight and blood pressure are normal.  I'm 31 1/2 weeks along and have had no complications unlike my 1st two. 

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Sunshine16
on 4/16/13 11:16 am

Congrats, very beautiful!  You and Halle.....you go girl!

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1226 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 853 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1316 views