Stacey D....

SassySamara
on 4/26/13 1:01 am - San Antonio, TX

Just checking in....any update on your swelling, back pain, or transverse baby....or maybe your little lady is here???? 

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Stacey D.
on 4/26/13 2:04 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Thanks for asking! Just finished another ultrasound and appt after a long week! The dr and i both expected we see babys head on the right as there is a very defined bump; however we were both delighted it was her butt!!! And she turned; I am thrilled! We expect it to be any day now as my body is preparing in all ways. Still not in active labor but contractions I am having are making slow progress. Dr said that the swelling like I am having often happens and he said its just another prep my body is going through this time. Dr says we still need to be aware she is small and there is lots of turning room for her but we are taking the positives today and hoping she arrives soon. Only other new item was I did test positive for the GBS test so antibiotic will be added to the list at delivery. Again not something that happened with number 1. They are really right when they say every pregnancy is different. Will continue to update as we progress! Thanks Stacey

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

SassySamara
on 4/26/13 2:07 am - San Antonio, TX

Thanks for checking in and updating. Good to hear she is cooperating....for now, lol And yes, every pregnancy is different, for sure, I can attest to that!

Lilypie - (8swr) Lilypie - (XAvt)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1214 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views