Really early pregnancy symptoms..anyone have them?

jessann5
on 5/2/13 12:30 am - Kansas City, KS

So I am in the last stretch of the Two Week Wait.....also known as the longest two weeks of your life! I can take a pregnancy test on Saturday, but  I was just curious if any of you ladies had pregnancy symptoms really early out and what were they? Or did anyone have no symptoms or clues at all?

Thanks Girls :)

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

michellerayne
on 5/2/13 1:12 am
RNY on 09/19/12

I wish I had something positive to tell you about early pregnancy symptoms, but I don't have any.  With all of my pregnancies I really didn't feel anything until I was around 6 or 7 weeks and then it was breast tenderness.  Good luck, at least you're close only a couple more days :)

Stacey D.
on 5/2/13 1:24 am - Harrisonburg, VA

With my first post op pregnancy, I took test a few days prior to my period coming and it was negative (I did early because we were going to an amusement park).  Two days after my period should have come around, I tested positive.  With this one, I felt like I was going to start my period any day, so I really didn't know it was going to be a big fat +.  With my second one, I had only been off the mirena for about 30 days, and had one spotty period right after removed.   I woke up (actually on a business trip) and my boobs hurt, I went right to target and test was positive, this was days before I would have started my period.   So it's not abnormal to be feeling some of the symptoms, but like I said they can feel just like you are going to start your period too....good luck, your almost there!  Stacey

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

twert80
on 5/2/13 3:08 am

With all my pregnancies i felt like i was going to start my period any day.  I noticed frequent urination before anything else.  Good luck on Sat hope you get your BFP.

Tiff

jana_m_dowler
on 5/2/13 3:46 am - Rockport, WV

I have to agree with a previous poster... I was about 7 weeks when I started feeling the changes in my body...tired,sickness and more frequent urination.

One thing I did experience within a few days of conceiving is VERY sensitive breasts. But I usually got that around my period anyway so I didn't think anything about it.

Good luck

Jana

Paula622
on 5/2/13 11:30 pm

I've had four pregnancies (two were early mc's) and with all of them I had "baseball bat boobs" (as in feeling like I've been hit with a baseball bat) just a few days after ovulation.  On the flip side, I usually don't get a positive test until AF is almost a week late.

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

allicole1235
on 5/3/13 3:52 am - Chesapeake, VA

I am 5 weeks and 1 day prego. lol. the one day sounds funny to say. The only symptoms I had at 4 weeks prego and till now is cramps. I cramp all the time. It feels like period cramps but more consistent. I havent experienced breast tenderness at all. I do pee alittle more then usually but nothing too obvious. and i had a few days of fatigue but now I dont. I am thingking at 6 - 7 weeks it will pick up....hope this helps

Liz A.
on 5/3/13 6:59 am - OH
I had my second IUI a couple weeks ago and I'm toward the end of my own TWW too and I'm going crazy! I have tons of cramps but tests show negative but I'm not due to start AF (aunt flow) till Monday so I'm trying to be patient. Have you checked out www.twoweekwait.com? It's awesome and has tons of stories. Good luck and keep us posted!
AngelNichole
on 5/3/13 9:13 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12
I tested positive 7 days after i ovulated.. i have white discharge and my bbt was high like 98.8 some days 100 usually its around 96.9 or 97.5.. my nipples also got really dark

jessann5
on 5/7/13 12:39 am - Kansas City, KS

Wow thank you so much for all the replies!

I am seriously sitting here at work reading these posts and cracking up on "baseball bat boobs" lol that's awesome!

I took the test Saturday and it was negative my period is late by two days, but that's not so unusual for me as I was on cycle day 36 last month when my period finally showed up.  I think I will wait a few more days and if nothing by Friday I will re test.

Thanks again girls :)

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test